The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by DLo13

APOEL clinches their spot through to the knockout rounds.

Not bad for the Cypriots... you could see how excited they were...
No Dani Alves in the starting line up tonight...

Is Ballack wearing some sort of Robin Hood mask on his head? They won't show a closeup but it almost looks like he's wearing a blindfold.
laugh.gif

Typical Barca goal.

No one does that little lob pass cutting across the box like this team.

I love these aqua jerseys btw, need to pick one up.
pimp.gif

Barca's 1-2 passing in the opponent's box is just ridic. Nothing new here but they're making Milan look like a bunch of amateurs.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

eek.gif
at that strike from Cesc. Abbiati got in the way of what would have been a fantastic goal.

I know exactly which one you talkin about....that was crazy....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

laugh.gif
Messi

It's always funny when he gets a yellow card for his behavior since it's so rare
laugh.gif
Funniest one by far was when he flopped against RM in the first Clasico last year. @#$% was BEYOND obvious
roll.gif

By the way Villa's miss
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It seems like 90% of his shots these days go straight to the GK

Everyone that is watching Barca/Milan should be happy, because you are getting the exact opposite from the Chelsea/Leverkusen match. Chelsea looking worse than they did under Carlo. The slow and predictable attack is present again, and now they are giving the ball away way too easily, which leaves them exposed to the counters they are so susceptible to conceding from.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Everyone that is watching Barca/Milan should be happy, because you are getting the exact opposite from the Chelsea/Leverkusen match. Chelsea looking worse than they did under Carlo. The slow and predictable attack is present again, and now they are giving the ball away way too easily, which leaves them exposed to the counters they are so susceptible to conceding from.

I haven't watched many Chelsea games this season, but what the hell was the point of getting Juan Mata? Dude was one of the best midfielders in La Liga and used to torture teams (including Barca) with his speed and creativity. Is it because the forwards are ineffective or AVB's tactics?

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by hugebird

I haven't watched many Chelsea games this season, but what the hell was the point of getting Juan Mata? Dude was one of the best midfielders in La Liga and used to torture teams (including Barca) with his speed and creativity. Is it because the forwards are ineffective or AVB's tactics?

Mata is the only player on the pitch with that capability for Chelsea, and that is the problem. They have no player who can play on the right, and no in form striker, so they are not looking great going forward. Mata has been good, but he can only do so much.

Ballack broke his nose at the end of October, so he is wearing a mask It has black parts in it, but I'm not sure why he is wearing that style of facemask.

Back
Top Bottom