The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

ignore what Carlos Tevez said
laugh.gif
,Arsenal are genuine title contenders...who knows,they might just go all the way if United and Chelsea slip up...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

laugh.gif
,Arsenal are genuine title contenders...who knows,they might just go all the way if United and Chelsea slip up...
In any other Premiership season a team with 4 losses, 3 at home and 2 at home to newly promoted teams would have no business being in 1st place halfway through the season but Chelsea are struggling big time and Man Utd have dropped points in 7 league matches so far. Arsenal should consider themselves lucky to be in 1st at this point. Anyways I still maintain that Arsenal have too many holes to win the league this season and I expect them to fall out of the race in April/May.

What the heck is wrong with Chelsea? Now Abrahmovic might make it rain in January
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

laugh.gif
In any other Premiership season a team with 4 losses, 3 at home and 2 at home to newly promoted teams would have no business being in 1st place halfway through the season but Chelsea are struggling big time and Man Utd have dropped points in 7 league matches so far. Arsenal should consider themselves lucky to be in 1st at this point. Anyways I still maintain that Arsenal have too many holes to win the league this season and I expect them to fall out of the race in April/May.

What the heck is wrong with Chelsea? Now Abrahmovic might make it rain in January
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I really want my homie Diego Forlan to get traded to a better team.
A few weeks ago there were rumors that he'd be leaving in January or in the summer but he's since come out and said he's happy at Atletico.

I really want my homie Diego Forlan to get traded to a better team.
A few weeks ago there were rumors that he'd be leaving in January or in the summer but he's since come out and said he's happy at Atletico.

i hate this guy but
sick.gif
sick.gif
 he crushed that ball. Good lord.
Every once in a while this prick does something like this to remind us what he could have been.

i hate this guy but
sick.gif
sick.gif
 he crushed that ball. Good lord.
Every once in a while this prick does something like this to remind us what he could have been.

Originally Posted by Demps

^
reports are saying its Iniesta.

Yeah it always goes to World Cup champion in a world cup year.  Remember '06 when Cannavaro won
sick.gif
.  I am sorry he was not the best player in the world in 2006.

Originally Posted by Demps

^
reports are saying its Iniesta.

Yeah it always goes to World Cup champion in a world cup year.  Remember '06 when Cannavaro won
sick.gif
.  I am sorry he was not the best player in the world in 2006.

watching the liverpoor game on espn2 and you can hear the coaches and one of them just said a naughty word 
roll.gif

watching the liverpoor game on espn2 and you can hear the coaches and one of them just said a naughty word 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom