The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by SinnerP

GOAL! Xavi dinks it over Casilas...
EDIT ~ Barca are out for blood!  2 goals in 18 mins.  Pedro!
We have a game thread on the 1st page.

300+ million Euros well spent
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by trunks206

It seems like we're never 100% in-control despite what the ball possession % and score tally displays but I'm glad we got the 3 points. Arshavin had a great game and good to see Jack get his first PL goal to seal things up at the end.

We're top of the league!

happy.gif
laugh.gif
touche.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

It seems like we're never 100% in-control despite what the ball possession % and score tally displays but I'm glad we got the 3 points. Arshavin had a great game and good to see Jack get his first PL goal to seal things up at the end.

We're top of the league!

happy.gif
laugh.gif
touche.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 NOW I see it.  No wonder it was so quiet here.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 NOW I see it.  No wonder it was so quiet here.

Arsenal moved on in the Carling cup after a comfortable win at home to Wigan.  I was glad to see Gibbs back out there after his lastest injury, hopefully he can work his way back into the 1st team as I would feel much better about our back four with him starting over Clichy.

Also West Ham knocked off United 4-0. 
eek.gif

Plus to make the last 24 hours that much worse for Mourinho and Real Madrid...

[h2] [/h2][h1]Madrid disciplinary decisions announced[/h1]
Following the opening of disciplinary proceedings concerning the improper conduct of Real Madrid CF coach José Mourinho and players Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Iker Casillas and Jerzy Dudek during the UEFA Champions League Group G game against AFC Ajax in Amsterdam on Tuesday 23 November, the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body dealt with the case today and decided the following:

The Spanish club's coach José Mourinho has been suspended from coaching activities for two UEFA club competition matches, of which the second is deferred for a probationary period of three years. He was also fined €40,000.

Players Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos were fined €20,000, Iker Casillas was fined €10,000 and Jerzy Dudek was fined €5,000. The red cards given to Alonso and Ramos stand, and they have therefore been suspended for one UEFA club competition match.

The Control and Disciplinary Body has decided to fine Real Madrid CF €120,000.

An appeal may be lodged against the ruling within three days of the dispatch of the reasoning for the decision.

Im glad they got fined/ banned a match but Mourinho should have gotten banned for a match in the KO stages aswell since the whole point of doing what he did was because the next game is completely meaningless.

Arsenal moved on in the Carling cup after a comfortable win at home to Wigan.  I was glad to see Gibbs back out there after his lastest injury, hopefully he can work his way back into the 1st team as I would feel much better about our back four with him starting over Clichy.

eek.gif

Plus to make the last 24 hours that much worse for Mourinho and Real Madrid...

[h2] [/h2][h1]Madrid disciplinary decisions announced[/h1]
Following the opening of disciplinary proceedings concerning the improper conduct of Real Madrid CF coach José Mourinho and players Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Iker Casillas and Jerzy Dudek during the UEFA Champions League Group G game against AFC Ajax in Amsterdam on Tuesday 23 November, the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body dealt with the case today and decided the following:

The Spanish club's coach José Mourinho has been suspended from coaching activities for two UEFA club competition matches, of which the second is deferred for a probationary period of three years. He was also fined €40,000.

Players Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos were fined €20,000, Iker Casillas was fined €10,000 and Jerzy Dudek was fined €5,000. The red cards given to Alonso and Ramos stand, and they have therefore been suspended for one UEFA club competition match.

The Control and Disciplinary Body has decided to fine Real Madrid CF €120,000.

An appeal may be lodged against the ruling within three days of the dispatch of the reasoning for the decision.

Im glad they got fined/ banned a match but Mourinho should have gotten banned for a match in the KO stages aswell since the whole point of doing what he did was because the next game is completely meaningless.

eek.gif

crazy...not as crazy as Barca vs Real but still crazy...

United fielded a decent side but still got nothing out of the match...
embarassed.gif

anyway,i never fancied Johnny Evans...dude showed in that match how much of a mess he can be...
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

crazy...not as crazy as Barca vs Real but still crazy...

United fielded a decent side but still got nothing out of the match...
embarassed.gif

anyway,i never fancied Johnny Evans...dude showed in that match how much of a mess he can be...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

no no i was talking about what happen with madrid & ajax

Carlos: I understand what you're saying about the lack of stature of the CC, but the team needs to learn how to win trophies again. I think it would help to instill a winning mentality and help us tackle bigger prizes in the hopefully not too distant future.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

no no i was talking about what happen with madrid & ajax

Carlos: I understand what you're saying about the lack of stature of the CC, but the team needs to learn how to win trophies again. I think it would help to instill a winning mentality and help us tackle bigger prizes in the hopefully not too distant future.

Back
Top Bottom