The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

if chelsea even get close to 35 million for modric i will laugh, reports are that it will cost them (chelsea) 41 million to get neymar

Some subjective tadbits:

Until the player 100% shuts the door on exiting and commits his future to his current club, the rumors and the talk will continue. The sources aren't just British and they've been coming for some time. I believe they have merit.

The latest reports indicate Barcelona and Abidal are discussing a contract extension till 2014. I don't see them signing a player. In my opinion, they're seeking a centre back. Puyol would cover LB if necessary. I feel that Thiago Silva would be an incredible buy. Hell, I'd go after him before Cesc.

I rate Modric and feel it would be a move in the right direction for Chelsea. If I had any influence at Spurs, I'd keep him. He is a player who can help Tottenham progress.

Some subjective tadbits:

Until the player 100% shuts the door on exiting and commits his future to his current club, the rumors and the talk will continue. The sources aren't just British and they've been coming for some time. I believe they have merit.

The latest reports indicate Barcelona and Abidal are discussing a contract extension till 2014. I don't see them signing a player. In my opinion, they're seeking a centre back. Puyol would cover LB if necessary. I feel that Thiago Silva would be an incredible buy. Hell, I'd go after him before Cesc.

I rate Modric and feel it would be a move in the right direction for Chelsea. If I had any influence at Spurs, I'd keep him. He is a player who can help Tottenham progress.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

The latest reports indicate Barcelona and Abidal are discussing a contract extension till 2014.
funny thing about this is that i was reading earlier today about them trying to find a player to replace abidal

moral of this is, is try not to take these rumors too seriously lol

The latest reports indicate Barcelona and Abidal are discussing a contract extension till 2014.
funny thing about this is that i was reading earlier today about them trying to find a player to replace abidal

moral of this is, is try not to take these rumors too seriously lol

most of the time, it's just speculation on both sides. It's up to the readers to make their own assessments. He's a favorite amongst the senior players and I'd be shocked if he were to be one of the players let go.

Have heard murmurs of either Jose Angel (Sporting Gijon) or Luis Enrique (Newcastle) on the agenda but it isn't priority. If either Adriano or Maxwell has to make way, my bet is on Maxwell.

Luis Enrique's appointment at Roma is fueling speculation that Bojan will be a transfer target.

Not much on the Madrid front.. Unfortunately, we'll most likely have to wait till after the Copa America for an update on the two big names: Aguero and Neymar.

most of the time, it's just speculation on both sides. It's up to the readers to make their own assessments. He's a favorite amongst the senior players and I'd be shocked if he were to be one of the players let go.

Have heard murmurs of either Jose Angel (Sporting Gijon) or Luis Enrique (Newcastle) on the agenda but it isn't priority. If either Adriano or Maxwell has to make way, my bet is on Maxwell.

Luis Enrique's appointment at Roma is fueling speculation that Bojan will be a transfer target.

Not much on the Madrid front.. Unfortunately, we'll most likely have to wait till after the Copa America for an update on the two big names: Aguero and Neymar.

Silva is a pipe dream, and while I'd jump for joy if it happened, in all likelihood he's just using the perceived interest from Barca to up his wages. Thiago is already one of the finest defenders in the world; Milan would be stupid to even consider selling him.

Silva is a pipe dream, and while I'd jump for joy if it happened, in all likelihood he's just using the perceived interest from Barca to up his wages. Thiago is already one of the finest defenders in the world; Milan would be stupid to even consider selling him.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

if chelsea even get close to 35 million for modric i will laugh, reports are that it will cost them (chelsea) 41 million to get neymar
41 seems like a steal. neymar has so much talent. shame if he goes to chelsea i hate them.
xblaze23 wrote:
Some subjective tadbits: 

agreed, but disagree with puyol playing LB.....he's already slowed down a lot in his old age, i think it's time for barca to think about who comes in to replace him.

also with regards to cesc........i know people talk about him being xavi's successor when he retires, but what about thiago??

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

41 seems like a steal. neymar has so much talent. shame if he goes to chelsea i hate them.
xblaze23 wrote:
Some subjective tadbits: 

agreed, but disagree with puyol playing LB.....he's already slowed down a lot in his old age, i think it's time for barca to think about who comes in to replace him.

also with regards to cesc........i know people talk about him being xavi's successor when he retires, but what about thiago??

Luis+Enrique+-+tayyar.org.jpg

damn its been so long since i seen him play 
laugh.gif

Does anyone else feel that Neymar would struggle in the EPL
if it was his first European league?
Think Spain is the ideal fit for him.

Do feel him or Lukaku will be at Chelsea and that Neymars agent
is using their increased interest to Real Madrid to pump up Abramovich's
offer from Chelsea as he will spend whatever to get Neymar.

Also it kills me to see that Lukaku and Neymar say that Chelsea
was a club they supported as a child. What history does Chelsea have
compared to the other large English clubs lol.

Edit--- Even Redknapp says "There are people being sold for £20 million who are not fit to lace Luka's boots."

Does anyone else feel that Neymar would struggle in the EPL
if it was his first European league?
Think Spain is the ideal fit for him.

Do feel him or Lukaku will be at Chelsea and that Neymars agent
is using their increased interest to Real Madrid to pump up Abramovich's
offer from Chelsea as he will spend whatever to get Neymar.

Edit--- Even Redknapp says "There are people being sold for £20 million who are not fit to lace Luka's boots."

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

These kids are still teenagers, so in their formative years, they were seeing Chelsea as a top club. I'm not sure how much a 17 year old kid truly knows or cares about "history".

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

These kids are still teenagers, so in their formative years, they were seeing Chelsea as a top club. I'm not sure how much a 17 year old kid truly knows or cares about "history".

I found this pretty funny...

Messi escapes "sex and alcohol" party unscathed

Barcelona star Lionel Messi is back in Argentina preparing for the Copa America and it seems his countrymen are eager to give his nice-guy image a touch of the Charlie Sheens, with daily newspaper Libre claiming the World Player of the Year attended a "sex and alcohol" party in Buenos Aires.

Now Off The Ball can count on no hands the amount of soirees it has been to where at least one person hasn't drunk a beer or slipped away on a promise, but it's usually just called a party, with no need for the sex and alcohol pre-fix, but let's run with it.

Libre report that Messi's bash was hosted by reality TV beauty Xoana Gonzalez and a bevy of other South American sex symbols, including Playboy model Claudia Ciardone, lingerie model Andrea Rincon and former WAG Sabrina Ravelli, with the little maestro turning up in the company of the Milito brothers, Gabriel and Diego, and cape-wearing Boca Juniors legend Martin Palermo.

However, Messi still managed to emerge with his clean-cut image intact after telling the newspaper: "We just danced and then we played some PlayStation."

Playing playstation with models? 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I found this pretty funny...

Messi escapes "sex and alcohol" party unscathed

Barcelona star Lionel Messi is back in Argentina preparing for the Copa America and it seems his countrymen are eager to give his nice-guy image a touch of the Charlie Sheens, with daily newspaper Libre claiming the World Player of the Year attended a "sex and alcohol" party in Buenos Aires.

Now Off The Ball can count on no hands the amount of soirees it has been to where at least one person hasn't drunk a beer or slipped away on a promise, but it's usually just called a party, with no need for the sex and alcohol pre-fix, but let's run with it.

Libre report that Messi's bash was hosted by reality TV beauty Xoana Gonzalez and a bevy of other South American sex symbols, including Playboy model Claudia Ciardone, lingerie model Andrea Rincon and former WAG Sabrina Ravelli, with the little maestro turning up in the company of the Milito brothers, Gabriel and Diego, and cape-wearing Boca Juniors legend Martin Palermo.

However, Messi still managed to emerge with his clean-cut image intact after telling the newspaper: "We just danced and then we played some PlayStation."

Playing playstation with models? 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom