The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Timbers! $@$@@@% 2 goals in 1 minute! Chicharito aint got %$+# on Goldthwaite! +$$% yeah this is what we've needed the last 3 games.

Timbers! $@$@@@% 2 goals in 1 minute! Chicharito aint got %$+# on Goldthwaite! +$$% yeah this is what we've needed the last 3 games.

Barca win race to sign Sanchez

e8b15ce153bdbbd4928e6038919f25e76bdc39e.gif

Holy !%*% man, Henry and a NY coach just got ejected in the 93rd minute. This game's been +%!#@$% crazy.

And now NY has a penalty in the 5th minute of the 4 minutes of stoppage time.

What a disappointment of an ending. Cant believe this. !!*% everything. I'm just numb in anger.

Holy !%*% man, Henry and a NY coach just got ejected in the 93rd minute. This game's been +%!#@$% crazy.

And now NY has a penalty in the 5th minute of the 4 minutes of stoppage time.

What a disappointment of an ending. Cant believe this. !!*% everything. I'm just numb in anger.

WHOA !!!! That 2nd half of the NY Redbulls / Timbers was crazy good... Portland choked away this match

WHOA !!!! That 2nd half of the NY Redbulls / Timbers was crazy good... Portland choked away this match

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Does anyone else feel that Neymar would struggle in the EPL
if it was his first European league?
Think Spain is the ideal fit for him.

Do feel him or Lukaku will be at Chelsea and that Neymars agent
is using their increased interest to Real Madrid to pump up Abramovich's
offer from Chelsea as he will spend whatever to get Neymar.

Also it kills me to see that Lukaku and Neymar say that Chelsea
was a club they supported as a child. What history does Chelsea have
compared to the other large English clubs lol.

Edit--- Even Redknapp says "There are people being sold for £20 million who are not fit to lace Luka's boots."

yeah i said this earlier, i mean brazilians tend to not do well in the EPL and neymar is really skinny right now....rather see him in spain or even italy but either way i think he has the talent to succeed no matter where he plays.
Kid is gonna be digging ryegrass out his teeth the entire 2011/12 season. 
laugh.gif

They're gonna have that boy eating though just look at Chicharito. 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Does anyone else feel that Neymar would struggle in the EPL
if it was his first European league?
Think Spain is the ideal fit for him.

Do feel him or Lukaku will be at Chelsea and that Neymars agent
is using their increased interest to Real Madrid to pump up Abramovich's
offer from Chelsea as he will spend whatever to get Neymar.

Also it kills me to see that Lukaku and Neymar say that Chelsea
was a club they supported as a child. What history does Chelsea have
compared to the other large English clubs lol.

Edit--- Even Redknapp says "There are people being sold for £20 million who are not fit to lace Luka's boots."

yeah i said this earlier, i mean brazilians tend to not do well in the EPL and neymar is really skinny right now....rather see him in spain or even italy but either way i think he has the talent to succeed no matter where he plays.
Kid is gonna be digging ryegrass out his teeth the entire 2011/12 season. 
laugh.gif

They're gonna have that boy eating though just look at Chicharito. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

28v9fe8.jpg

thoughts?

Sahin being the only change to to the starting 11 isn't enough. Doesn't matter if the formation is changed and positions are shuffled. They still need an old fashion true quality center forward. Benzema/Higuain/Adebayor is not that player.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

28v9fe8.jpg

thoughts?

Sahin being the only change to to the starting 11 isn't enough. Doesn't matter if the formation is changed and positions are shuffled. They still need an old fashion true quality center forward. Benzema/Higuain/Adebayor is not that player.

remember, it says possible....me personally, khedira wouldnt be in my line up, if they want to attack it should be ozil in the mid and di maria on the right wing

remember, it says possible....me personally, khedira wouldnt be in my line up, if they want to attack it should be ozil in the mid and di maria on the right wing

Back
Top Bottom