The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I live in the US and yes I'm an American citizen, but I don't like our national team.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

30t6p3b.gif
If Bob gets the Villa job this time, I'll support USMNT. His philosophy stinks.

Absolutely.
Presuming you guys identify yourselves as American and not just an American citizens, that's disgusting.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

30t6p3b.gif
If Bob gets the Villa job this time, I'll support USMNT. His philosophy stinks.

Absolutely.
Presuming you guys identify yourselves as American and not just an American citizens, that's disgusting.

I don't like to say I am American as I was not born here.

Calm down, Ike.
Oh I'm very calm. 
Like I said that was under the presumption that you identify yourself as American, which you don't. 

I might not necessarily agree with it depending on the situation but I can certainly understand if you were not born here or for what ever reason an individual happens to feel stronger ties to their family's country of origin. 

I don't like to say I am American as I was not born here.

Calm down, Ike.
Oh I'm very calm. 
Like I said that was under the presumption that you identify yourself as American, which you don't. 

I might not necessarily agree with it depending on the situation but I can certainly understand if you were not born here or for what ever reason an individual happens to feel stronger ties to their family's country of origin. 

It's really a combination of two things: The mediocreness of U.S. team and the fact that Spain can replace every player from their first 11 and they can still have a top 7 team in the world.

England 2-2 against Switzerland. I see they're still meh. But they're the only team in the world with the permanent luxury of being considered serious contenders for a World/Euro cup, regardless of how many poor/mediocre cups they've had in a row.

It's really a combination of two things: The mediocreness of U.S. team and the fact that Spain can replace every player from their first 11 and they can still have a top 7 team in the world.

England 2-2 against Switzerland. I see they're still meh. But they're the only team in the world with the permanent luxury of being considered serious contenders for a World/Euro cup, regardless of how many poor/mediocre cups they've had in a row.

It has little to do with the mediocrity of the US, it's the youth and inexperience plus the mental component which honestly scares me.

That first half was the ugliest I've seen in a long time. We wouldn't have seen the same thing with the first team out there.

It has little to do with the mediocrity of the US, it's the youth and inexperience plus the mental component which honestly scares me.

That first half was the ugliest I've seen in a long time. We wouldn't have seen the same thing with the first team out there.

Bob still being the manager is what scares me.

What a fun game! So fun I'm gonna forget it ever happened
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom