The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

^ Can we even afford him? I honestly don't know where Real get all of their money...being in "bankrupt" and all 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^ Can we even afford him? I honestly don't know where Real get all of their money...being in "bankrupt" and all 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Says a FC Barcelona fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Says a FC Barcelona fan
laugh.gif

I thought I read an article a few days ago about Aguero not wanting to sign with Real out of respect for Athletico?

I thought I read an article a few days ago about Aguero not wanting to sign with Real out of respect for Athletico?

Mark Hughes quit Fulham. Thought to be headed to Villa, but now it seems there's a small chance he could end up at Chelsea. And then Ancelotti goes to Villa...

Euro qualifiers today. Germany, Italy, France in action...

Mark Hughes quit Fulham. Thought to be headed to Villa, but now it seems there's a small chance he could end up at Chelsea. And then Ancelotti goes to Villa...

Euro qualifiers today. Germany, Italy, France in action...

Back
Top Bottom