The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Visca Barca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rooney was a beast of course
pimp.gif
And honestly Utd. could have put in 2 more goals during the first half

Some Manchester United fans I know are blaming VDS for the loss but there was nothing he could have done for 2 of the goals (Pedro and Villa).

Why does Fergie not start Nani anymore by the way? Kind of odd that one of the best players on the squad has been left out of so many important matches
Are these real United fans or the ones that expect us to buy people like messi and fabregas every transfer window?
grin.gif

Scholes
frown.gif
 I remember +%#!%*!* on people with you in fifa 01
, farewell you legend!
word, he was the second best player in the game if i remember. Next to my man rivaldo. Scholes was hard to stop

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Visca Barca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rooney was a beast of course
pimp.gif
And honestly Utd. could have put in 2 more goals during the first half

Some Manchester United fans I know are blaming VDS for the loss but there was nothing he could have done for 2 of the goals (Pedro and Villa).

Why does Fergie not start Nani anymore by the way? Kind of odd that one of the best players on the squad has been left out of so many important matches
Are these real United fans or the ones that expect us to buy people like messi and fabregas every transfer window?
grin.gif

Scholes
frown.gif
 I remember +%#!%*!* on people with you in fifa 01
, farewell you legend!
word, he was the second best player in the game if i remember. Next to my man rivaldo. Scholes was hard to stop

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Didn't see it posted yet but Livestrong Sporting Park is just about complete and it looks @*@*!@ amazing. 
Red Bull Arena and Livestrong are just the first wave, Houston's renderings look pretty nice too.  We're going to see some damn nice facilities built on American soil this decade.  

pan1-558x242.jpg

pan4-558x202.jpg

pan3-558x219.jpg

pan2-558x267.jpg
Nice.
pimp.gif
 The building of these sweet new stadiums should help future US WC host bids. 

SinnerP: Thanks for the heads up that they go on sale tomorrow, hopefully I can snag 3 tickets for me, my GF and my United supporter coworker.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Didn't see it posted yet but Livestrong Sporting Park is just about complete and it looks @*@*!@ amazing. 
Red Bull Arena and Livestrong are just the first wave, Houston's renderings look pretty nice too.  We're going to see some damn nice facilities built on American soil this decade.  

pan1-558x242.jpg

pan4-558x202.jpg

pan3-558x219.jpg

pan2-558x267.jpg
Nice.
pimp.gif

SinnerP: Thanks for the heads up that they go on sale tomorrow, hopefully I can snag 3 tickets for me, my GF and my United supporter coworker.

Newcastle want Berbatov and Demba Ba
Gareth Bale can leave for anything over £50million
Luka Modric can also leave for the right price
Brad Friedel will sign with Spurs, Liverpool or West Brom
Barca will attempt to get cesc this summer
Villa has asked united for £16million for Ashley Young

all from sky sports

Newcastle want Berbatov and Demba Ba
Gareth Bale can leave for anything over £50million
Luka Modric can also leave for the right price
Brad Friedel will sign with Spurs, Liverpool or West Brom
Barca will attempt to get cesc this summer
Villa has asked united for £16million for Ashley Young

all from sky sports

Originally Posted by trunks206

HAM CITY wrote
Nice.
pimp.gif

these new ones are too small for world cup games. Perfect for MLS.

HAM CITY wrote
Nice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

HAM CITY wrote
Nice.
pimp.gif

Yeah, Im pretty sure that the only soccer stadium used in the US Bid was Qwest Field. These stadiums are wayyyyy too small for the WC.

HAM CITY wrote
Nice.
pimp.gif

Yeah, Im pretty sure that the only soccer stadium used in the US Bid was Qwest Field. These stadiums are wayyyyy too small for the WC.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Nice.
pimp.gif

Oh I see well hopefully as the sport grows, so would the stadium capacities for soccer only stadiums.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Nice.
pimp.gif

Oh I see well hopefully as the sport grows, so would the stadium capacities for soccer only stadiums.

Manchester United wants Michael owen for a further year, I guess Berbatov has to look for a new club.
Most successful striker but not Fergie doesn't want him.
eek.gif

Manchester United wants Michael owen for a further year, I guess Berbatov has to look for a new club.
Most successful striker but not Fergie doesn't want him.
eek.gif

Owen will prob be solely used for subs and early FA/Carling Cup matches.

I think Berba might just stay... no guarantees that Chicharito might keep-up his form, especially now that teams will keep an eye on him...
EDIT ~ on second thought... just realized Welbeck & Macheda are returning... hmmm.

Owen will prob be solely used for subs and early FA/Carling Cup matches.

I think Berba might just stay... no guarantees that Chicharito might keep-up his form, especially now that teams will keep an eye on him...
EDIT ~ on second thought... just realized Welbeck & Macheda are returning... hmmm.

I don't know if you can compare Welbeck with Berbatov.

It happened: Manuel Neuer to Bayern.
Neuer signs a 5yr contract with Bayern.Neuer will be replaced with Fährmann a former Schalke keeper who played the last seasons for the relegated Eintracht Frankfurt.
Stay healthy Manu but please be good as an english keeper.
devil.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I don't know if you can compare Welbeck with Berbatov.

It happened: Manuel Neuer to Bayern.
Neuer signs a 5yr contract with Bayern.Neuer will be replaced with Fährmann a former Schalke keeper who played the last seasons for the relegated Eintracht Frankfurt.
Stay healthy Manu but please be good as an english keeper.
devil.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^ haha, of course not. Point being... they have lots of options to juggle around. Still early days though.

Back
Top Bottom