The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

where can we get some reliable rumors that actually have a chance of happeningEDIT:according to @ESPNSOCCERNET Paul Scholes is officially retiring and will join the united coaching staff

Fond farewell to a true legend. I was never a ManU fan by any means, but Paul Scholes was, and will always be that dude.

Pure class on and off the pitch.

Fond farewell to a true legend. I was never a ManU fan by any means, but Paul Scholes was, and will always be that dude.

Pure class on and off the pitch.

Zinedine Zidane once commented "My toughest opponent?Scholes.He is undoubtedly the greatest player of his generation",
while Thierry Henry said,"Without any doubt the best player in the Premiership has to be Scholes...He knows how to do everything."

Barcelona midfielder Xavi,also rated Scholes as the best player in his position in the past two decades.
He said of the Englishman:"A role model.For me,and I really mean this,he's the best central midfielder I've seen in the last 15,20 years.
He's spectacular,he has it all,the last pass,goals,he's strong,he doesn't lose the ball,vision.If he'd been Spanish he might have been rated more highly.Players love him."

2 Champions' League winner's medal.10 Premier League titles.3 FA Cups.And over 650 appearances for Manchester United.

Thank you,Paul Aaron Scholes.I salute you.

Zinedine Zidane once commented "My toughest opponent?Scholes.He is undoubtedly the greatest player of his generation",
while Thierry Henry said,"Without any doubt the best player in the Premiership has to be Scholes...He knows how to do everything."

Barcelona midfielder Xavi,also rated Scholes as the best player in his position in the past two decades.
He said of the Englishman:"A role model.For me,and I really mean this,he's the best central midfielder I've seen in the last 15,20 years.
He's spectacular,he has it all,the last pass,goals,he's strong,he doesn't lose the ball,vision.If he'd been Spanish he might have been rated more highly.Players love him."

2 Champions' League winner's medal.10 Premier League titles.3 FA Cups.And over 650 appearances for Manchester United.

Thank you,Paul Aaron Scholes.I salute you.

Scholesy
pimp.gif

Didn't see it posted yet but Livestrong Sporting Park is just about complete and it looks @*@*!@ amazing. 
Red Bull Arena and Livestrong are just the first wave, Houston's renderings look pretty nice too.  We're going to see some damn nice facilities built on American soil this decade.  

pan1-558x242.jpg

pan4-558x202.jpg

pan3-558x219.jpg

pan2-558x267.jpg

Didn't see it posted yet but Livestrong Sporting Park is just about complete and it looks @*@*!@ amazing. 
Red Bull Arena and Livestrong are just the first wave, Houston's renderings look pretty nice too.  We're going to see some damn nice facilities built on American soil this decade.  

pan1-558x242.jpg

pan4-558x202.jpg

pan3-558x219.jpg

pan2-558x267.jpg

Visca Barca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rooney was a beast of course
pimp.gif
And honestly Utd. could have put in 2 more goals during the first half

Some Manchester United fans I know are blaming VDS for the loss but there was nothing he could have done for 2 of the goals (Pedro and Villa).

Why does Fergie not start Nani anymore by the way? Kind of odd that one of the best players on the squad has been left out of so many important matches

Visca Barca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Some Manchester United fans I know are blaming VDS for the loss but there was nothing he could have done for 2 of the goals (Pedro and Villa).

Why does Fergie not start Nani anymore by the way? Kind of odd that one of the best players on the squad has been left out of so many important matches

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Visca Barca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Are these real United fans or the ones that expect us to buy people like messi and fabregas every transfer window?
grin.gif

Scholes
frown.gif
 I remember +%#!%*!* on people with you in fifa 01, farewell you legend!

Visca Barca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Are these real United fans or the ones that expect us to buy people like messi and fabregas every transfer window?
grin.gif

Scholes
frown.gif
 I remember +%#!%*!* on people with you in fifa 01, farewell you legend!

it was somewhat vds fault though, he kept on leaving his left side too open...

valencia was turrribel.

it was somewhat vds fault though, he kept on leaving his left side too open...

valencia was turrribel.

could blame the defending, i think the commentators said that they practiced defending against the passing that barca does, it sure didnt look like it if they did

could blame the defending, i think the commentators said that they practiced defending against the passing that barca does, it sure didnt look like it if they did

Back
Top Bottom