The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I hate both these teams so I'm on the fence. I'm leaning towards Barcelona, because of the amount of annoying United fans. (note: not all of you)
Hehe, I try not to be annoying... not intentionally anyway... 
tongue.gif

I think the worst fans are the ones that constantly criticize opposing clubs regardless of how they did.  If they won, they would say they were lucky... if they lost, they would say they deserved it and suck.  To me that just show they aren't objective and fair fans.  Criticize if and when necessary, but props when props is due.  Not saying anyone in particular... just commenting on what I've experienced. 
You are NOT one of the annoying people. I respect your opinion on football. There are plenty of annoying Arsenal fans on here as well. I criticize certain clubs, Barcelona being one of them for their antics.
Damn I hope I'm not one of the annoying Arsenal fans, but over all I think all of the regular posters in this thread are pretty awesome. Lots of different clubs are supported and lots of different view are presented.

Hats off to another great year to all my fellow hardcore NT football fans. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Javier Hernandez's agent says an offer from Real Madrid would have to be looked at "closely" and claims anything can happen in football, but insists the striker should not leave Manchester United.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Javier Hernandez's agent says an offer from Real Madrid would have to be looked at "closely" and claims anything can happen in football, but insists the striker should not leave Manchester United.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Congrats to Barca they were the better side and left their shameful antics back in Spain.
Congrats to United for their CL run and their PL title. Although they didnt look as strong as past United sides in the past they still finished first in league and made the CL final so it was a good year for them. 

As an Arsenal fan it sucks knowing we beat the European and League Champions and won #+%% all. I hope this year has taught the player to come out and give 100% everytime. We have the quality to beat anyone but we don't have the mindset to get up to where we could play game in game out as not finishing 1st in the group stages of the CL and our record against the bottom 10 of the league show.

It makes being an Arsenal fan that much more frustrating.

Congrats to Barca they were the better side and left their shameful antics back in Spain.
Congrats to United for their CL run and their PL title. Although they didnt look as strong as past United sides in the past they still finished first in league and made the CL final so it was a good year for them. 

As an Arsenal fan it sucks knowing we beat the European and League Champions and won #+%% all. I hope this year has taught the player to come out and give 100% everytime. We have the quality to beat anyone but we don't have the mindset to get up to where we could play game in game out as not finishing 1st in the group stages of the CL and our record against the bottom 10 of the league show.

It makes being an Arsenal fan that much more frustrating.

Does anyone know Joshua King (Manchester United)?
Borussia Mönchengladbach wants to borrow King.

Does anyone know Joshua King (Manchester United)?
Borussia Mönchengladbach wants to borrow King.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I had a Fulham fan come up to me to talk @*@$ after the game
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

What is the world coming to?

your not alone my friend, ive had fans from every league out there talk %*%+ since the final...

"you should be ashamed of your team" "united cheated there way to the final anyway" "ryan giggs proved that he is overrated"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
its getting out of hand.  

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I had a Fulham fan come up to me to talk @*@$ after the game
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

What is the world coming to?

your not alone my friend, ive had fans from every league out there talk %*%+ since the final...

"you should be ashamed of your team" "united cheated there way to the final anyway" "ryan giggs proved that he is overrated"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
its getting out of hand.  

Sam Allardyce new manager of West Ham

Summer break ! Which means transfer rumours....

Rafinha to Bayern (probably more than a rumour)
Neymar to Chelsea
Ken Aguero to Juve, Real or Bayern (Aguero said already due to respect to Athletico, no switch to Real)
Arsenal interested in signing Rangers keeper Mcgregor

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew wants to snap up Demba Ba from West Ham on a free transfer as he tries to beat arch-rivals Sunderland to his signature.

Neymar to Chelsea
Ken Aguero to Juve, Real or Bayern (Aguero said already due to respect to Athletico, no switch to Real)

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew wants to snap up Demba Ba from West Ham on a free transfer as he tries to beat arch-rivals Sunderland to his signature.

Coppa Italia final in a few hours.

No Maicon, Cambiasso, and possibly Sneijder. Hopefully he is fit because I don't wanna watch Kharja for a full match.

FORZA INTER

Coppa Italia final in a few hours.

No Maicon, Cambiasso, and possibly Sneijder. Hopefully he is fit because I don't wanna watch Kharja for a full match.

FORZA INTER

Originally Posted by engoi

Neymar to Chelsea

also wenger is apparently trying to get Christopher Samba, who is truly underrated as a center back.

Originally Posted by engoi

Neymar to Chelsea

also wenger is apparently trying to get Christopher Samba, who is truly underrated as a center back.

Back
Top Bottom