The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

*dusts off rivaldo 2001 barcelona jersey*
smile.gif

Its the only barca one i have 
laugh.gif

I hate both these teams so I'm on the fence. I'm leaning towards Barcelona, because of the amount of annoying United fans. (note: not all of you)

I hate both these teams so I'm on the fence. I'm leaning towards Barcelona, because of the amount of annoying United fans. (note: not all of you)

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Hehe, I try not to be annoying... not intentionally anyway... 
tongue.gif

I think the worst fans are the ones that constantly criticize opposing clubs regardless of how they did.  If they won, they would say they were lucky... if they lost, they would say they deserved it and suck.  To me that just show they aren't objective and fair fans.  Criticize if and when necessary, but props when props is due.  Not saying anyone in particular... just commenting on what I've experienced. 

tongue.gif

I think the worst fans are the ones that constantly criticize opposing clubs regardless of how they did.  If they won, they would say they were lucky... if they lost, they would say they deserved it and suck.  To me that just show they aren't objective and fair fans.  Criticize if and when necessary, but props when props is due.  Not saying anyone in particular... just commenting on what I've experienced. 

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

American Barca fans are the worst.
Fixed
Not really. I understand American fans supporting a team like United or Barca as they don't really have a home team to choose.

It just annoys me when a lot of Londoners I know support United
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

American Barca fans are the worst.
Fixed
Not really. I understand American fans supporting a team like United or Barca as they don't really have a home team to choose.

It just annoys me when a lot of Londoners I know support United
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

tongue.gif

You are NOT one of the annoying people. I respect your opinion on football. There are plenty of annoying Arsenal fans on here as well. I criticize certain clubs, Barcelona being one of them for their antics.

tongue.gif

You are NOT one of the annoying people. I respect your opinion on football. There are plenty of annoying Arsenal fans on here as well. I criticize certain clubs, Barcelona being one of them for their antics.

hoosiers4life wrote:

Haha, I appreciate that.  Like I said before, if the team deserves to be bashed cuz of how poorly they played or how bad their antics were, then I'm all for it.  Be objective and fair... that's all I ask.

hoosiers4life wrote:

Haha, I appreciate that.  Like I said before, if the team deserves to be bashed cuz of how poorly they played or how bad their antics were, then I'm all for it.  Be objective and fair... that's all I ask.

Word is Puyol is not starting. Pep will go with Abidal-Mascherano-Pique-Alves on D since he doesnt think Puyol has the speed to keep up with Valencia.

Word is Puyol is not starting. Pep will go with Abidal-Mascherano-Pique-Alves on D since he doesnt think Puyol has the speed to keep up with Valencia.

tongue.gif

Damn I hope I'm not one of the annoying Arsenal fans, but over all I think all of the regular posters in this thread are pretty awesome. Lots of different clubs are supported and lots of different view are presented.

Hats off to another great year to all my fellow hardcore NT football fans. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom