The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Pretty sick video from last nights match.

PTFC Perfect from Juliet Zulu on Vimeo.

Awesome
pimp.gif
Amazing video quality too. 5-0 at home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel bad for Blackpool. I watched several of their games this season and they're a fun team to watch. They're not like the other bottom feeders where they'll just sit back and try to play for a draw... I absolutely loved how they'd try to take it to every team, score 2 or 3 goals on them... while conceding like 5 goals themselves
laugh.gif
. Even though I'm a Manchester United fan, I kind of wanted us to draw just so they could stay up...

Oh well.

pimp.gif

I feel bad for Blackpool. I watched several of their games this season and they're a fun team to watch. They're not like the other bottom feeders where they'll just sit back and try to play for a draw... I absolutely loved how they'd try to take it to every team, score 2 or 3 goals on them... while conceding like 5 goals themselves
laugh.gif
. Even though I'm a Manchester United fan, I kind of wanted us to draw just so they could stay up...

Oh well.

pimp.gif

I have a question regarding players with dual citizenship. If a player decides to play for a National Team (Mexico, Brazil, Italy, etc) but for some reason he doesn't like it after a while (not getting playing time, doesn't fit well in the team, etc), can he go back and play for the U.S National team? Are they allowed to switch teams? Or once you pick a national team, you have to stick with it?

I have a question regarding players with dual citizenship. If a player decides to play for a National Team (Mexico, Brazil, Italy, etc) but for some reason he doesn't like it after a while (not getting playing time, doesn't fit well in the team, etc), can he go back and play for the U.S National team? Are they allowed to switch teams? Or once you pick a national team, you have to stick with it?

I believe once you play for a senior national team in a tournament/cup/qualifier, you're tied.

You can play in a friendlies or for a U-20, U-17, etc. team and still switch.

Jermaine Jones played in three friendlies for Germany before switching to the USA.

USMNT roster for the Gold Cup should be out this afternoon.

I believe once you play for a senior national team in a tournament/cup/qualifier, you're tied.

You can play in a friendlies or for a U-20, U-17, etc. team and still switch.

Jermaine Jones played in three friendlies for Germany before switching to the USA.

USMNT roster for the Gold Cup should be out this afternoon.

%!@ at some of those names.

There better be some injuries or something we don't know about.

%!@ at some of those names.

There better be some injuries or something we don't know about.

recent whispers about Fabio Coentrao and Kun Aguero respectively. The latter supposedly discussed his future with Atletico directors alongside his father at the Ramon Calderon today.

recent whispers about Fabio Coentrao and Kun Aguero respectively. The latter supposedly discussed his future with Atletico directors alongside his father at the Ramon Calderon today.

^
wondolowski is NOT better than Gomez...dont knwo how he made it over some other better forwards.

I was a Bob Bradley supporter but after this roster, i dont know anymore.

robby rogers, wondolowski, adu?..gotta be !@*%#!*! me.

wheres Chandler, Mix, Bedoya?

2nd place here we come.

alsmstr forgot, Jonathan Bornstein?...dude %*%#%@# sucks now..he has to be Bob Bradleys %*%#%@# buddy.

^
wondolowski is NOT better than Gomez...dont knwo how he made it over some other better forwards.

2nd place here we come.

alsmstr forgot, Jonathan Bornstein?...dude %*%#%@# sucks now..he has to be Bob Bradleys %*%#%@# buddy.

Originally Posted by Demps

^

2nd place here we come.

I wasn't claiming Wondo to be the best, I just work with the Earthquakes so I'm happy he got called up and wish him the best. I agree though, the roster is a little skeptical

Originally Posted by Demps

^

2nd place here we come.

I wasn't claiming Wondo to be the best, I just work with the Earthquakes so I'm happy he got called up and wish him the best. I agree though, the roster is a little skeptical

Back
Top Bottom