The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Yeah, tough break for Hargreaves... I like him as a player, but he's too fragile.

I doubt Cesc will go to City... he's claimed that he won't switch to another English club (I think).

Also, Ancelotti has left/been sacked by Chelski.

Yeah, tough break for Hargreaves... I like him as a player, but he's too fragile.

I doubt Cesc will go to City... he's claimed that he won't switch to another English club (I think).

Also, Ancelotti has left/been sacked by Chelski.

Ancelotti is no longer the manager at Chelsea. Official release on their website.

First departure of many for them this summer, it seems.

Ancelotti is no longer the manager at Chelsea. Official release on their website.

First departure of many for them this summer, it seems.

came here to post same thing... announced about an hour ago.. Ancelotti is gone... all i can do is
pimp.gif

came here to post same thing... announced about an hour ago.. Ancelotti is gone... all i can do is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

We'll thats it. We need alot of improvements over the summer if we want to seriously contend for a title other than the CC.
We managed to come 4th in a two horse race.

Sums up our season.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Unbelievable ending, in the worst way possible. Cant wait for next year to try and put this abortion of a season behind us.

Originally Posted by trunks206

We'll thats it. We need alot of improvements over the summer if we want to seriously contend for a title other than the CC.
We managed to come 4th in a two horse race.

Sums up our season.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Unbelievable ending, in the worst way possible. Cant wait for next year to try and put this abortion of a season behind us.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Can't Wait!!! EL SALVADOR!!! I talked with Arturo Alvarez last year when he was with the Earthquakes and he claims we are "up and coming" I'll be working at the Mexico-ELSA game and some practices leading up to it for SUM Communications.
Cool. I'm pretty excited since there's a new DT/HC and I'm just anxious to see some new ideas fully executed out there. Fito Zelaya enters the tourney in a hot moment! Steve Purdy our new anchor in the defense.
pimp.gif
You read that story on Soccernet about Dustin Corrales? Never saw him play but from what I read, he could have been the next big thing for ELSA.
I think you mean Dustin Corea :

images

Kid is the goods! Beasted with our Youth team... He really needs to sign onto a pro club and start getting gametime quick though.

Can't Wait!!! EL SALVADOR!!! I talked with Arturo Alvarez last year when he was with the Earthquakes and he claims we are "up and coming" I'll be working at the Mexico-ELSA game and some practices leading up to it for SUM Communications.
Cool. I'm pretty excited since there's a new DT/HC and I'm just anxious to see some new ideas fully executed out there. Fito Zelaya enters the tourney in a hot moment! Steve Purdy our new anchor in the defense.
pimp.gif
You read that story on Soccernet about Dustin Corrales? Never saw him play but from what I read, he could have been the next big thing for ELSA.

images

Kid is the goods! Beasted with our Youth team... He really needs to sign onto a pro club and start getting gametime quick though.

Why would anyone come and manage this Chelsea team? If you don't win the league, you're sacked. It's his money, but Roman needs to relax. If Roman owned United, Sir Alex would been sacked 20 years ago. This is madness. Every year a new manager, when does it end?Otherwise, it was a great relegation Sunday. Teams fighting for survival, excellent stuff.

Why would anyone come and manage this Chelsea team? If you don't win the league, you're sacked. It's his money, but Roman needs to relax. If Roman owned United, Sir Alex would been sacked 20 years ago. This is madness. Every year a new manager, when does it end?Otherwise, it was a great relegation Sunday. Teams fighting for survival, excellent stuff.

Today's games were exciting, and I feel bad for Birmingham and Blackpool, when we all know damn well it should have been Wigan or Blackburn down with Wolves.

I'm honestly sickened to be a Chelsea fan right now, we had a roller coaster season, but finished well enough, yet the owner decided to screw the idea of a long term plan that includes players and coaches, too many casualties of this to list right now. The way Ancelotti was fired was disgraceful and unnecessary, especially for a man whom gave us great success in 2 short seasons, and deserves nothing but respect and admiration for his footballing knowledge and demeanor. I guess were not getting any younger, and well buy some players in the summer, instead of letting our young players grow and develop at Chelsea such as Mancienne, McEachran, and Sturridge, they'll probably sell/loan them too. I wish Ancelotti luck at Roma where he will probably end up.

Today's games were exciting, and I feel bad for Birmingham and Blackpool, when we all know damn well it should have been Wigan or Blackburn down with Wolves.

I'm honestly sickened to be a Chelsea fan right now, we had a roller coaster season, but finished well enough, yet the owner decided to screw the idea of a long term plan that includes players and coaches, too many casualties of this to list right now. The way Ancelotti was fired was disgraceful and unnecessary, especially for a man whom gave us great success in 2 short seasons, and deserves nothing but respect and admiration for his footballing knowledge and demeanor. I guess were not getting any younger, and well buy some players in the summer, instead of letting our young players grow and develop at Chelsea such as Mancienne, McEachran, and Sturridge, they'll probably sell/loan them too. I wish Ancelotti luck at Roma where he will probably end up.

pimp.gif

images

Haha oops my bad, that's exactly who I meant, was thinking about Rudis in my mind for some reason. Its ridiculous how he got screwed out of playing for us. I wonder what's going to happen to him as far as what NT he plays for.

pimp.gif

images

Haha oops my bad, that's exactly who I meant, was thinking about Rudis in my mind for some reason. Its ridiculous how he got screwed out of playing for us. I wonder what's going to happen to him as far as what NT he plays for.

images

he is training with el salvador, he is also only going to play for el salvador.

he needs to stop having trials and stick with a team already.

images

he is training with el salvador, he is also only going to play for el salvador.

he needs to stop having trials and stick with a team already.

Back
Top Bottom