The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by tonton32

no love for man s^&%y but super mario is hilarious

apologies i cant embed for #$@ right now.

"Cantona is really a big player but I'm different I'm Mario"
pimp.gif
the %#*$@ yall love to hate
pimp.gif

This guy 
laugh.gif
 Dude is comedy.
Those Barca kits are trash

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by tonton32

no love for man s^&%y but super mario is hilarious

apologies i cant embed for #$@ right now.

"Cantona is really a big player but I'm different I'm Mario"
pimp.gif
the %#*$@ yall love to hate
pimp.gif

This guy 
laugh.gif
 Dude is comedy.
Those Barca kits are trash

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

New Barca kits...real booty imo.

wss-landing-fcb-2011.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've talked to alot of Barca fans and NONE of them like this kit...straight butchered a classic (although it's still better than the 1/2 red 1/2 blue clown kit from a couple years back
sick.gif
laugh.gif
)

New Barca kits...real booty imo.

wss-landing-fcb-2011.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've talked to alot of Barca fans and NONE of them like this kit...straight butchered a classic (although it's still better than the 1/2 red 1/2 blue clown kit from a couple years back
sick.gif
laugh.gif
)

Bayern supposedly want Nasri for 30million pounds.
Source ? The Sun ? Never heard about this rumour and I don't believe it.
Nils Petersen to Bayern.Top scorer in the 2nd Bundesliga and Klose rumoured to be on his way to Valencia.

I love the summer break, always some absurd rumours and lots of speculation.

Bayern supposedly want Nasri for 30million pounds.
Source ? The Sun ? Never heard about this rumour and I don't believe it.
Nils Petersen to Bayern.Top scorer in the 2nd Bundesliga and Klose rumoured to be on his way to Valencia.

I love the summer break, always some absurd rumours and lots of speculation.

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Originally Posted by lexflex81
Off to United?  Van Der Sar gave his blessing.
Yup, looks like it. It's a shame though that it's all about the money (more so than it used to be) because we just can't afford to keep good players. They leave after maybe 3 years (obviously Maarten stayed longer).
Believe me the Eredivisie is a breeding ground for some serious international talent, but Dutch teams just don't have the dough to keep them. Especially tragic for Ajax who have an amazing youth programme that literally churns out talent...

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Originally Posted by lexflex81
Off to United?  Van Der Sar gave his blessing.
Yup, looks like it. It's a shame though that it's all about the money (more so than it used to be) because we just can't afford to keep good players. They leave after maybe 3 years (obviously Maarten stayed longer).
Believe me the Eredivisie is a breeding ground for some serious international talent, but Dutch teams just don't have the dough to keep them. Especially tragic for Ajax who have an amazing youth programme that literally churns out talent...

That's just the niche clubs like Ajax fill. Ajax has money, maybe not relative to the giants but waaaaaaaaaaay more than the spending would indicate. Most of it just goes into youth development and talent evaluation. It's as brilliant as it is tragic.

That's just the niche clubs like Ajax fill. Ajax has money, maybe not relative to the giants but waaaaaaaaaaay more than the spending would indicate. Most of it just goes into youth development and talent evaluation. It's as brilliant as it is tragic.

I wish the Black Barca Kit had a combination of Black/Red/Blue on the lettering/numbers on the back but it's probably going to be yellow.

Back
Top Bottom