The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Where was that technique all season, Ronaldo?

And I didn't realize the Gold Cup final will be played at the Rose Bowl. Armageddon
laugh.gif

And I didn't realize the Gold Cup final will be played at the Rose Bowl. Armageddon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

laugh.gif
When USA played Mexico in Phoenix a couple years ago, there was some extreme tension in the building. Hopefully it stays clean

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

laugh.gif
When USA played Mexico in Phoenix a couple years ago, there was some extreme tension in the building. Hopefully it stays clean

steklenburg dropping the plate was too funny. the way it rolled around in circles right next to the bus killed me.

steklenburg dropping the plate was too funny. the way it rolled around in circles right next to the bus killed me.

saw on the fifa forums that edwin van der sar is gonna stay another year, yet when i went to united's site, i saw nothing about it

saw on the fifa forums that edwin van der sar is gonna stay another year, yet when i went to united's site, i saw nothing about it

What games are you guys going to this summer?

Me and my boy are going to go to as much game as possible selling t-shirts like how the Life is Good dudes started, would be cool to meet some of you guys and hopefully y'all support.

Back
Top Bottom