The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

What games are you guys going to this summer?

Me and my boy are going to go to as much game as possible selling t-shirts like how the Life is Good dudes started, would be cool to meet some of you guys and hopefully y'all support.

^

Im only going to the mexico vs. el salvador gorld cup game and Aug. 6 when I will finally get to see FC Barcelona. Im already cheesing just thinking about watching them play.

^

Im only going to the mexico vs. el salvador gorld cup game and Aug. 6 when I will finally get to see FC Barcelona. Im already cheesing just thinking about watching them play.

I will be at a lot of games next season.

Finally will get to go to the Emirates, also will be going to CL group stage game, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, maybe some La Liga matches as well.

pimp.gif

I will be at a lot of games next season.

Finally will get to go to the Emirates, also will be going to CL group stage game, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, maybe some La Liga matches as well.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tonton32

no love for man s^&%y but super mario is hilarious

apologies i cant embed for #$@ right now.

"Cantona is really a big player but I'm different I'm Mario"
pimp.gif
the %#*$@ yall love to hate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tonton32

no love for man s^&%y but super mario is hilarious

apologies i cant embed for #$@ right now.

"Cantona is really a big player but I'm different I'm Mario"
pimp.gif
the %#*$@ yall love to hate
pimp.gif

Jerome Boateng to Bayern is only a question of transfer money.Manchester City is ready to sell him.
Boateng has already find an agreement with Bayern.

Jerome Boateng to Bayern is only a question of transfer money.Manchester City is ready to sell him.
Boateng has already find an agreement with Bayern.

Back
Top Bottom