The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Congrats to Utd.

But it'll be super fun watching ya'll get worked in 2 weeks.
pimp.gif

not much of a Milan fan but I gotta say I liked the work rate and the overall play of KPrince Boateng...just saw this video of him celebrating the title earlier
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

not much of a Milan fan but I gotta say I liked the work rate and the overall play of KPrince Boateng...just saw this video of him celebrating the title earlier
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

%#!% the timbers
How's the game?  I want to support the SeaDogs, but we don't get any of the games.  
ohwell.gif

1-1. Sounders struck first, 52nd, then Portland answered with a Mamadou Dansou header over Keller in the 65th. Fun game; first half was intense. Second half I was only half watching, but it was entertaining.

We'll settle this in July in our yard
smokin.gif

And ###+ the Sounders.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

%#!% the timbers
How's the game?  I want to support the SeaDogs, but we don't get any of the games.  
ohwell.gif

1-1. Sounders struck first, 52nd, then Portland answered with a Mamadou Dansou header over Keller in the 65th. Fun game; first half was intense. Second half I was only half watching, but it was entertaining.

We'll settle this in July in our yard
smokin.gif

And ###+ the Sounders.

game was alright. the conditions were pretty lousy and the qwest turf is exponentially more terrible than it was a few years ago. the tie felt like a loss, honestly.
but this was just wayyy too dope. 

game was alright. the conditions were pretty lousy and the qwest turf is exponentially more terrible than it was a few years ago. the tie felt like a loss, honestly.
but this was just wayyy too dope. 

^ That's pretty amazing... so rare to see such passion by the fans in American soccer. Dare I say even more passion than American fans from other sports?

Anyway, Chelsea vs Newcastle in a "pride" game. Chelski wearing their new kits.

^ That's pretty amazing... so rare to see such passion by the fans in American soccer. Dare I say even more passion than American fans from other sports?

Anyway, Chelsea vs Newcastle in a "pride" game. Chelski wearing their new kits.

That video from Seattle is dope.

Liverpool/Spurs for a spot in the Europa League. I'm (mildly) excited.

That video from Seattle is dope.

Liverpool/Spurs for a spot in the Europa League. I'm (mildly) excited.

Back
Top Bottom