The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

The Sun is reporting that Real Madrid want to sell Ronaldo to Manchester City for 150 Million pounds
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

The Sun is reporting that Real Madrid want to sell Ronaldo to Manchester City for 150 Million pounds
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, I don't think Madrid really needs him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him elsewhere within a season or two.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, I don't think Madrid really needs him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him elsewhere within a season or two.

Think I'll be getting 2 free tickets to the DC United vs Ajax game this Sunday. First time going to a soccer game live that doesn't include my family's league.

Think I'll be getting 2 free tickets to the DC United vs Ajax game this Sunday. First time going to a soccer game live that doesn't include my family's league.

Mou writes "Cristiano, you are very handsome. Would you go out with me? Mou"
laugh.gif
Video was great.

laugh.gif
Video was great.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

laugh.gif
Video was great.
Oh.  
laugh.gif

The expressions make a lot more sense now... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

laugh.gif
Video was great.
Oh.  
laugh.gif

The expressions make a lot more sense now... 
laugh.gif

City and Chelsea are going to spend money this summer to upgrade. Ferguson is already talking about finding replacements for his veterans. Meanwhile Wenger is saying he doesnt plan on making too many changes. I still expect some of our bums like Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc to be possibly on the way out but they'll probably end up being replaced by youth players and cheap buys. Needless to say Arsenal's trophy famine will continue next season as well.

I cant help but laugh at some of the names linked to Arsenal, as if Wenger is going to spend more than 15 million pounds on a player (something he has only done once during his Arsenal tenure).

What do you guys think of the Altintop signing by Real? It seems like the consensus is that it's a good addition for Real and he's a good two-way midfielder but I'm wondering if the addition of such players will really improve Real's chances of surpassing Barca.

I dont know how true this is but David de Gea is another GK linked with Man Utd. He's definitely one of the best young keepers in the world.

City and Chelsea are going to spend money this summer to upgrade. Ferguson is already talking about finding replacements for his veterans. Meanwhile Wenger is saying he doesnt plan on making too many changes. I still expect some of our bums like Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc to be possibly on the way out but they'll probably end up being replaced by youth players and cheap buys. Needless to say Arsenal's trophy famine will continue next season as well.

I cant help but laugh at some of the names linked to Arsenal, as if Wenger is going to spend more than 15 million pounds on a player (something he has only done once during his Arsenal tenure).

What do you guys think of the Altintop signing by Real? It seems like the consensus is that it's a good addition for Real and he's a good two-way midfielder but I'm wondering if the addition of such players will really improve Real's chances of surpassing Barca.

I dont know how true this is but David de Gea is another GK linked with Man Utd. He's definitely one of the best young keepers in the world.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I think it's a decent signing but like many others have voiced here, I don't think this core group of RM players is ever going to surpass that current core group of Barca players. The chemistry and collectiveness as a team just isn't there and I don't think it can be coached. 
Like dude I above, I give R7 another 1-2 years tops before he's some where else. Casillas obviously isn't going anywhere but from here, it's about finding the right mix of current players (which I think is a very small group) and supplementing them with fitting pieces over the next two years. 

Unless something drastic/completely unforeseen happens, Barca's dominance over Real isn't ending any time soon. 

I think it's a decent signing but like many others have voiced here, I don't think this core group of RM players is ever going to surpass that current core group of Barca players. The chemistry and collectiveness as a team just isn't there and I don't think it can be coached. 
Like dude I above, I give R7 another 1-2 years tops before he's some where else. Casillas obviously isn't going anywhere but from here, it's about finding the right mix of current players (which I think is a very small group) and supplementing them with fitting pieces over the next two years. 

Unless something drastic/completely unforeseen happens, Barca's dominance over Real isn't ending any time soon. 

I still expect some of our bums like Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc to be possibly on the way out
Denilson as good as gone!!1!

1zvzfyg.gif

Why that bum would entertain the fantasy of playing in La Liga or Serie A is beyond me.  Dude deserves to be playing in Greece.

No offense to Greece.

I still expect some of our bums like Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc to be possibly on the way out
Denilson as good as gone!!1!

1zvzfyg.gif

Why that bum would entertain the fantasy of playing in La Liga or Serie A is beyond me.  Dude deserves to be playing in Greece.

No offense to Greece.

Back
Top Bottom