The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by beans718

nike ruined all 2011-12 away kits IMO.. cuz our new home and arsenals are nice..
Most kits next year are gonna be trash. They did Barca dirty
30t6p3b.gif
doesn't help that our sponsor looks wack as hell too.

The new adidas kits are gross too...except for Liverpool
pimp.gif
why the hell did they change up Madrid's? I have no love for that team but their kits are nice and clean. That copperish-gold @#$% they're switching to is
sick.gif

If I was a fan based on kits, then I would support Everton, because they consistently have the best kits, even when they change manufacturers. Even their retro range is fire. Too bad Chelsea can't be as consistent.

If I was a fan based on kits, then I would support Everton, because they consistently have the best kits, even when they change manufacturers. Even their retro range is fire. Too bad Chelsea can't be as consistent.

Ashley Young, Aguero, Mata, Jose Enrique, Clichy, Cahill, Shane Long have all been linked with LFC in the last few days. Reports are that at least one marquee signing will be made in the Summer. King Kenny just signed a 3 year deal earlier today. Top 4 is definitely a possibility next year.

Ashley Young, Aguero, Mata, Jose Enrique, Clichy, Cahill, Shane Long have all been linked with LFC in the last few days. Reports are that at least one marquee signing will be made in the Summer. King Kenny just signed a 3 year deal earlier today. Top 4 is definitely a possibility next year.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

nike ruined all 2011-12 away kits IMO.. cuz our new home and arsenals are nice..
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
why the hell did they change up Madrid's? I have no love for that team but their kits are nice and clean. That copperish-gold @#$% they're switching to is
sick.gif
This year, Bayerns is the best so far....

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
This year, Bayerns is the best so far....

Does anyone know if Barca is getting a new away color? Or will they stick with their green uniforms?

Does anyone know if Barca is getting a new away color? Or will they stick with their green uniforms?

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Pretty sure Barca will be wearing black w/ the Qatar Foundation logo. There's a leaked picture of the kit floating around the internet somewhere...

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Pretty sure Barca will be wearing black w/ the Qatar Foundation logo. There's a leaked picture of the kit floating around the internet somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom