The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Mancini says he wants to bring in Fabregas and Ibra this summer. Sheesh, they never stop...
laugh.gif

Mancini says he wants to bring in Fabregas and Ibra this summer. Sheesh, they never stop...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

...the hell does that mean? Also, why does he think anybody cares?
Haha, it means that Fabs will need to find another keeper to back-up Joe Hart.  But like you said, no one really gives a $&%.  I just found it hilarious that he/they made an "announcement".  

Originally Posted by DLo13

...the hell does that mean? Also, why does he think anybody cares?
Haha, it means that Fabs will need to find another keeper to back-up Joe Hart.  But like you said, no one really gives a $&%.  I just found it hilarious that he/they made an "announcement".  

BUY ONE get ONE FREE LBF SHIRT when you use code "LBFSQUAD1" today only 

call it a "finals are over" sale http://bit.ly/e8kFRJ

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Also I'll take anything over that yellow kit, I hate that %%#*.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

SONY is giving away tickets to the Champions league final, GOOD LUCK | http://www.facebook.com/SonyEricssonFootballFanatic

"like" LBF on facebook [URL]http://on.fb.me/geECB6[/url] for a chance to win tickets to today's sold out Union v. LA Galaxy game!!!

BUY ONE get ONE FREE LBF SHIRT when you use code "LBFSQUAD1" today only 

call it a "finals are over" sale http://bit.ly/e8kFRJ

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Also I'll take anything over that yellow kit, I hate that %%#*.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

SONY is giving away tickets to the Champions league final, GOOD LUCK | http://www.facebook.com/SonyEricssonFootballFanatic

"like" LBF on facebook [URL]http://on.fb.me/geECB6[/url] for a chance to win tickets to today's sold out Union v. LA Galaxy game!!!

Originally Posted by Demps

Did they already release next years jersey?..notice the girl on the right.
1305112652729.jpg
weren't they supposed to have google on their jersey's next? or am i just making that up 
laugh.gif

1305112652729.jpg
weren't they supposed to have google on their jersey's next? or am i just making that up 
laugh.gif

1305112652729.jpg
I want to say the Jersey is fake since I don't think they have been released yet. 

1305112652729.jpg
I want to say the Jersey is fake since I don't think they have been released yet. 

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

1305112652729.jpg
laugh.gif

Yes you are.
laugh.gif
They will have Qatar foundation on them. (their first ever shirt deal if I'm not mistaken)

Uppie: If it was something unique like the "lightning bolt" design you posted there would be no problem, but its only similar in color scheme and I know not many Arsenal fans like it. Oh well at least we arent the only club to get a trash away kit next year.

arsenalawaykit.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

1305112652729.jpg
laugh.gif

Yes you are.
laugh.gif
They will have Qatar foundation on them. (their first ever shirt deal if I'm not mistaken)

Uppie: If it was something unique like the "lightning bolt" design you posted there would be no problem, but its only similar in color scheme and I know not many Arsenal fans like it. Oh well at least we arent the only club to get a trash away kit next year.

arsenalawaykit.jpg

sick.gif

Everton's gold/amber away kit for next year is sweet. Hell of a lot better than that Pepto Bismol mess...
sick.gif

5690348192_3eb3fb92e7_z.jpg

Timmy's got an an awesome camo keeper shirt, too...because he's a %!*@!+* badass.

5690348300_a3dfccf368_z.jpg

Also...

Bayern Munich has agreed on a deal to bring Schalke's Manuel Neuer to the Allianz Arena, according to Bild.

TheBavarian giants will pay €18 million upfront for the 25-year-old with afurther €7m a possible part of the transfer, €3m guaranteed with theremaining €4m in performance-related bonuses.

Schalke acceptedBayern's offer after three hours of negotiations between the two clubswith it being reported that Neuer will sign a four-year contract withthe Munich powerhouse.

Everton's gold/amber away kit for next year is sweet. Hell of a lot better than that Pepto Bismol mess...
sick.gif

5690348192_3eb3fb92e7_z.jpg

Timmy's got an an awesome camo keeper shirt, too...because he's a %!*@!+* badass.

5690348300_a3dfccf368_z.jpg

Also...

Bayern Munich has agreed on a deal to bring Schalke's Manuel Neuer to the Allianz Arena, according to Bild.

TheBavarian giants will pay €18 million upfront for the 25-year-old with afurther €7m a possible part of the transfer, €3m guaranteed with theremaining €4m in performance-related bonuses.

Schalke acceptedBayern's offer after three hours of negotiations between the two clubswith it being reported that Neuer will sign a four-year contract withthe Munich powerhouse.

Originally Posted by beans718

nike ruined all 2011-12 away kits IMO.. cuz our new home and arsenals are nice..
Most kits next year are gonna be trash. They did Barca dirty
30t6p3b.gif
doesn't help that our sponsor looks wack as hell too.

The new adidas kits are gross too...except for Liverpool
pimp.gif
why the hell did they change up Madrid's? I have no love for that team but their kits are nice and clean. That copperish-gold @#$% they're switching to is
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom