The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Does anyone know if Barca is getting a new away color? Or will they stick with their green uniforms?

Pretty sure Barca will be wearing black w/ the Qatar Foundation logo. There's a leaked picture of the kit floating around the internet somewhere...
Yes, I now remember seeing that picture. I just did a quick search and so far it hasn't been confirmed yet but I could use a black Barcelona jersey.
"Ronaldo is going to play again. I don't know if he will play three, four or five games, but he will be back," Sanchez toldLance.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now, are they talking about playing 3 or 4 games throughout the entire season? If that's the case, I don't see what the point is...he should just stay in retirement or train for a year and try to get signed by another team on season 13-14.
[/font]

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Does anyone know if Barca is getting a new away color? Or will they stick with their green uniforms?

Pretty sure Barca will be wearing black w/ the Qatar Foundation logo. There's a leaked picture of the kit floating around the internet somewhere...
Yes, I now remember seeing that picture. I just did a quick search and so far it hasn't been confirmed yet but I could use a black Barcelona jersey.
"Ronaldo is going to play again. I don't know if he will play three, four or five games, but he will be back," Sanchez toldLance.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now, are they talking about playing 3 or 4 games throughout the entire season? If that's the case, I don't see what the point is...he should just stay in retirement or train for a year and try to get signed by another team on season 13-14.
[/font]

Originally Posted by engoi

According to various sources, Real Madrid is interested in Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munich).

Is Real owned by a Turkish businessman?

Sahin is a great addition, but Altintop has been pretty bad. He was HORRIBLE after he was substituted in against Inter. Don't know what they see in him.

Altintop isn't a pretty signing but he's a versatile player. He can't be worse than Pedro Leon was this season.  Hoping we can somehow hold on to Lassana Diarra despite his tendency to leave teams not too long after joining them.

As far as that third forward spot that is currently held by Adebayor. Kun & Llorente are the names being thrown around. It's only a matter of time before someone in Italy suggests a Zlatan // Kaka' swap lol.

Originally Posted by engoi

According to various sources, Real Madrid is interested in Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munich).

Is Real owned by a Turkish businessman?

Sahin is a great addition, but Altintop has been pretty bad. He was HORRIBLE after he was substituted in against Inter. Don't know what they see in him.

Altintop isn't a pretty signing but he's a versatile player. He can't be worse than Pedro Leon was this season.  Hoping we can somehow hold on to Lassana Diarra despite his tendency to leave teams not too long after joining them.

As far as that third forward spot that is currently held by Adebayor. Kun & Llorente are the names being thrown around. It's only a matter of time before someone in Italy suggests a Zlatan // Kaka' swap lol.

Here we go... 1 point!
EDIT ~ No points right now.  
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom