The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

What a ball from Ozil.

I know his contract was going to be up and he wasn't going to renew but how did Werder Bremen only get 15mil for him??? I remember reading something right before he was sold that Fergie wanted him but the Glazers weren't willing to pay the wages he was asking for
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He's getting paid 5 mil a year so I guess that is relatively high which may have turned teams off but still what was he 22(?) when he was sold over the summer? how were there not more teams willing to go +15mil for him?

Ozil is nice though
laugh.gif
I still don't understand why Mou seems to prefer Di Maria to him...size *pause*, conditioning?
18mil Euros is not that much but Werder has to acquire money through sales and it was clear that Mesut would have left the club at the end
of his contracts.At Werder he had also his ups and downs which is for his age i guess nevertheless OK.
But guess what I should say about him leaving Schalke.He left us for peanuts considering his age also his contract had only 1,5 years.

Can you hook it up with free shipping? I'm serious.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'd like to cop two fenomeno shirts.

Also how do they fit?

Can you hook it up with free shipping? I'm serious.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'd like to cop two fenomeno shirts.

Also how do they fit?

Originally Posted by Halftime718

That's the jersey AA referred to as a jockey shirt, posted it about 2 weeks back.

Yeah I know I was just hoping against hope that that wasn't our away kit and it was just some cruel joke, but sadly that completely confirms it.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Halftime718

That's the jersey AA referred to as a jockey shirt, posted it about 2 weeks back.

Yeah I know I was just hoping against hope that that wasn't our away kit and it was just some cruel joke, but sadly that completely confirms it.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Gary Neville's testimonial should be quite a spectacle.

http://www.skysports.com/...28,11661_6925053,00.html  
Class of '92...
pimp.gif

but 4 days before the CL Final though?i just hope everyone stays healthy after that testimonial match...

Originally Posted by trunks206

away-kit.jpeg
may have been inspired by the "lighning bolt" design from season 95-96...i thought y'all Arsenal fans would've commented on the similarity by now...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Gary Neville's testimonial should be quite a spectacle.

http://www.skysports.com/...28,11661_6925053,00.html  
Class of '92...
pimp.gif

but 4 days before the CL Final though?i just hope everyone stays healthy after that testimonial match...

Originally Posted by trunks206

away-kit.jpeg
may have been inspired by the "lighning bolt" design from season 95-96...i thought y'all Arsenal fans would've commented on the similarity by now...

arsenal away reminds me so much of a league 1 kit.. nike ruined all 2011-12 away kits IMO.. cuz our new home and arsenals are nice..

arsenal away reminds me so much of a league 1 kit.. nike ruined all 2011-12 away kits IMO.. cuz our new home and arsenals are nice..

Back
Top Bottom