The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Suarez
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

I've been wondering what is going to happen to Kaka and Higuain. I think Real will most likely keep Higuain but I think they're going to get rid of Kaka. I wonder if Barca has any moves as well? I sometimes feel like we need to start thinking about solidifying our defense or add another striker (wishful thinking).

When completely healthy our starting 11 is almost perfect the way it is (I hate Busquets, Pedro, and Alves but they're good enough
laugh.gif
). But our bench is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Maxwell, Milito, Adriano, Bojan...our best bench player is Mascherano. Affelay and Keita are ok, but Affelay in particular probably won't be good for a while. Compared to RM who have Kaka, Benzema, and Higuain on the bench
ohwell.gif

Every time we have an injury I'm always nervous as hell.

I've been wondering what is going to happen to Kaka and Higuain. I think Real will most likely keep Higuain but I think they're going to get rid of Kaka. I wonder if Barca has any moves as well? I sometimes feel like we need to start thinking about solidifying our defense or add another striker (wishful thinking).

When completely healthy our starting 11 is almost perfect the way it is (I hate Busquets, Pedro, and Alves but they're good enough
laugh.gif
). But our bench is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Maxwell, Milito, Adriano, Bojan...our best bench player is Mascherano. Affelay and Keita are ok, but Affelay in particular probably won't be good for a while. Compared to RM who have Kaka, Benzema, and Higuain on the bench
ohwell.gif

if all else fails Ibrahimovic can come back from loan
laugh.gif

if all else fails Ibrahimovic can come back from loan
laugh.gif

went to play today for the 1st time in a minute, and man, how i missed that feeling of running at people.

feels good.

pimp.gif

went to play today for the 1st time in a minute, and man, how i missed that feeling of running at people.

feels good.

pimp.gif

Higuain's squad status was due to him coming off injury to one of the positions with the most depth. He isn't going anywhere. Benzema won't either unless he really forces his way out. I'd say Adebayor's purchase option will not be activated.

I'm delighted with the Sahin transfer. Getting it done early, a modest transfer fee.

Amazing how life works. A few years ago, you meet a player you admire. Now, you're going to play alongside him:

http://video.google.com/v...;sourceid=top100newfeed#

Higuain's squad status was due to him coming off injury to one of the positions with the most depth. He isn't going anywhere. Benzema won't either unless he really forces his way out. I'd say Adebayor's purchase option will not be activated.

I'm delighted with the Sahin transfer. Getting it done early, a modest transfer fee.

Amazing how life works. A few years ago, you meet a player you admire. Now, you're going to play alongside him:

http://video.google.com/v...;sourceid=top100newfeed#

Originally Posted by Demps

feels good.

pimp.gif

Word!I am joining two rec leagues in June cuz once a week ain't enough. I love playing soccer.

Originally Posted by Demps

feels good.

pimp.gif

Word!I am joining two rec leagues in June cuz once a week ain't enough. I love playing soccer.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
). But our bench is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

You pretty much took the words out of my mouth. I'm not asking to have a bench like Real's but at least a better bench. Milito is no longer what he used to be, Affelay is a work in progress, Maxwell...
eyes.gif
, Bojan...I don't know if the hype behind this kid is for real, Keita is good in my book. Alvez can be really good sometimes and sometimes he does some idiotic plays.  All I am saying is that we should have solid backups for any time that we have injuries.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
). But our bench is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

You pretty much took the words out of my mouth. I'm not asking to have a bench like Real's but at least a better bench. Milito is no longer what he used to be, Affelay is a work in progress, Maxwell...
eyes.gif
, Bojan...I don't know if the hype behind this kid is for real, Keita is good in my book. Alvez can be really good sometimes and sometimes he does some idiotic plays.  All I am saying is that we should have solid backups for any time that we have injuries.

fffffffff rossi. what could have been SMH

oh well, only dudes i want the USA shirt are those who bleed red white and blue.

usa!

fffffffff rossi. what could have been SMH

oh well, only dudes i want the USA shirt are those who bleed red white and blue.

usa!

oh and shout out to javier zanetti: "When Inter faces Roma on Wednesday @ San Siro, Javier Zanetti will make his 1000th Pro appearance"

that is unbelievable. good way to end an amazing career.

oh and shout out to javier zanetti: "When Inter faces Roma on Wednesday @ San Siro, Javier Zanetti will make his 1000th Pro appearance"

that is unbelievable. good way to end an amazing career.

Back
Top Bottom