The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I'm not sure I believe that Sneijder to Utd rumor. If anything, Chelsea need a Sneijder type player more than Utd.

Utd are the type of team that share the ball and get contributions from different players each night. I'm not sure having a guy that'd dominate the ball like Sneijder would work with the team Utd currently have.

Chelsea will not succeed in the CL until they acquire a creative AM that can unlock opposing defences. Getting someone like Sneijder would be perfect for them.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

the way valencia is moving its like he NEVER broke his leg its AMAZING!
QFT, dude has been a beast since he got back.
Chicha - Buy of the year!!!!!

the way valencia is moving its like he NEVER broke his leg its AMAZING!
QFT, dude has been a beast since he got back.
Chicha - Buy of the year!!!!!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm not sure I believe that Sneijder to Utd rumor. If anything, Chelsea need a Sneijder type player more than Utd.

Utd are the type of team that share the ball and get contributions from different players each night. I'm not sure having a guy that'd dominate the ball like Sneijder would work with the team Utd currently have.

Chelsea will not succeed in the CL until they acquire a creative AM that can unlock opposing defences. Getting someone like Sneijder would be perfect for them.
its been rumored of him going to Chelsea as well.. .but i haven't found anything like the rumor about him to Man Utd.. just that he is on a Chelsea wishlist with like 10 other names on there... 

its been rumored of him going to Chelsea as well.. .but i haven't found anything like the rumor about him to Man Utd.. just that he is on a Chelsea wishlist with like 10 other names on there... 

Someone is bound to get Kaka on the cheap this summer, hunch that club ends being Chelsea. I still think he has some GREAT football left in him, but of course I don't know what the condition of his knees are, and those injuries have sapped some of that electric pace...

Someone is bound to get Kaka on the cheap this summer, hunch that club ends being Chelsea. I still think he has some GREAT football left in him, but of course I don't know what the condition of his knees are, and those injuries have sapped some of that electric pace...

^ they say Mourinho wants Frank Lampard, and that he's willing to throw Kaka and stupid money at chelsea to get him.. but of course everything right now is all rumors.. but i doubt and don't want this to happen..

^ they say Mourinho wants Frank Lampard, and that he's willing to throw Kaka and stupid money at chelsea to get him.. but of course everything right now is all rumors.. but i doubt and don't want this to happen..

if true 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign.
great signing for United if that happens.not to mention kits be off the shelves like crazy.

Originally Posted by Demps

whos spot is sneijdor gonna take?
long term: Paul Scholes.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Giving a creative playmaker like Wesley forward options like Rooney and Chicha would make for great attacking football. He'd be a rather perfect replacement for the great Paul Scholes. 
i agree...

Sneijder is a world-class player and he'll adapt to any team...
besides,United has had Eric Cantona and Paul Scholes and it worked very well for them...

if true 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign.
great signing for United if that happens.not to mention kits be off the shelves like crazy.

Originally Posted by Demps

whos spot is sneijdor gonna take?
long term: Paul Scholes.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Giving a creative playmaker like Wesley forward options like Rooney and Chicha would make for great attacking football. He'd be a rather perfect replacement for the great Paul Scholes. 
i agree...

Sneijder is a world-class player and he'll adapt to any team...
besides,United has had Eric Cantona and Paul Scholes and it worked very well for them...

Originally Posted by Noskey

Sneijder can come replace Cesc over at Arsenal if he wants to come to the EPL.
I'd rather have Charlie Adam at half the price.

Too many holes to fill to be blowing all that cash on one player.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Sneijder can come replace Cesc over at Arsenal if he wants to come to the EPL.
I'd rather have Charlie Adam at half the price.

Too many holes to fill to be blowing all that cash on one player.

Don't know if it was mentioned here but they guy that confirmed SS18 a couple of weeks before he signed at Arsenal has been saying that Ribery is close to coming to Arsenal. Not sure how concrete this is.

Also for the people who want Wenger out, who do you want to replace him?

Don't know if it was mentioned here but they guy that confirmed SS18 a couple of weeks before he signed at Arsenal has been saying that Ribery is close to coming to Arsenal. Not sure how concrete this is.

Also for the people who want Wenger out, who do you want to replace him?

Since the Cascadia rivrialy gets renewed this weekend, and I am getting too pumped to go to this match, here is a lil tidbit.

ECS (aka inventors of soccer culture in America) in August, 2007. TA in August 2007

Since the Cascadia rivrialy gets renewed this weekend, and I am getting too pumped to go to this match, here is a lil tidbit.

ECS (aka inventors of soccer culture in America) in August, 2007. TA in August 2007

Back
Top Bottom