The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

YES~!

But fools celebrating already!? Still need 1 point in the next 2. Can't take any team for granted.

YES~!

But fools celebrating already!? Still need 1 point in the next 2. Can't take any team for granted.

*pumps both fists*
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

YES~!

i think they're celebrating the win today more than anything...there's a lot less pressure now after getting this massive 3pts...

*pumps both fists*
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

YES~!

i think they're celebrating the win today more than anything...there's a lot less pressure now after getting this massive 3pts...

Congrats to all Man United fans, you were not only superior today, but throughout the whole season as well. We didn't lose the championship today, we lost it when we lost at Birmingham, against Sunderland, drawing with Newcastle, etc.

Congrats to all Man United fans, you were not only superior today, but throughout the whole season as well. We didn't lose the championship today, we lost it when we lost at Birmingham, against Sunderland, drawing with Newcastle, etc.

Congrats on the win United fans. Y'all were clearly the best team this season, you deserve the title.

As for Arsenal, I cant help but think if we had a competent manager we'd have competed to the last day with y'all.

Congrats on the win United fans. Y'all were clearly the best team this season, you deserve the title.

As for Arsenal, I cant help but think if we had a competent manager we'd have competed to the last day with y'all.

Chelsea were discouraging today. Utd showed much more skill in the midfield. Park and Valencia tore it up. I feel like this team needs an injection of youth to balance aging pieces like Lampard and Essien. Hopefully Sturridge next year can help

Chelsea were discouraging today. Utd showed much more skill in the midfield. Park and Valencia tore it up. I feel like this team needs an injection of youth to balance aging pieces like Lampard and Essien. Hopefully Sturridge next year can help

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Manchester United have an agreement for Inter MilanaceWesley Sneijderand are just waiting for the club’s owners to give it the green light.

The Mail on Sunday says Sir Alex Ferguson will land his top summer target,Inter Milan’s £30million Dutch midfielderWesley Sneijder, ifManchester United’s owners, the Glazer family, agree to bankroll the deal.

“It’s up to the owners now,†said an Old Trafford insider. “Sir Alex wants the player — it’s just a matter of agreeing to the wage demands.â€

That places the ball firmly in the court of the Florida-based Glazers, who came up with the cash after Rooney’s shock transfer plea last October. He quickly withdrew the request after the Glazers’ intervention saw his wages hiked to £200,000 a week.

hmm.. not sure how much of this is true...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Manchester United have an agreement for Inter MilanaceWesley Sneijderand are just waiting for the club’s owners to give it the green light.

The Mail on Sunday says Sir Alex Ferguson will land his top summer target,Inter Milan’s £30million Dutch midfielderWesley Sneijder, ifManchester United’s owners, the Glazer family, agree to bankroll the deal.

“It’s up to the owners now,†said an Old Trafford insider. “Sir Alex wants the player — it’s just a matter of agreeing to the wage demands.â€

That places the ball firmly in the court of the Florida-based Glazers, who came up with the cash after Rooney’s shock transfer plea last October. He quickly withdrew the request after the Glazers’ intervention saw his wages hiked to £200,000 a week.

hmm.. not sure how much of this is true...

Yeah, don't have a prem league team so I wouldn't mind seeing it. Giving a creative playmaker like Wesley forward options like Rooney and Chicha would make for great attacking football. He'd be a rather perfect replacement for the great Paul Scholes. 

Yeah, don't have a prem league team so I wouldn't mind seeing it. Giving a creative playmaker like Wesley forward options like Rooney and Chicha would make for great attacking football. He'd be a rather perfect replacement for the great Paul Scholes. 

I'm not sure I believe that Sneijder to Utd rumor. If anything, Chelsea need a Sneijder type player more than Utd.

Utd are the type of team that share the ball and get contributions from different players each night. I'm not sure having a guy that'd dominate the ball like Sneijder would work with the team Utd currently have.

Chelsea will not succeed in the CL until they acquire a creative AM that can unlock opposing defences. Getting someone like Sneijder would be perfect for them.

Back
Top Bottom