The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by DLo13

Nuri Sahin to Real for 10 mil is done.
pimp.gif

Wow Kuyt now
laugh.gif
Pool up 3-0 in the 15th.

Another note, Mexes and Taiwo on their way to AC Milan next year.

I've also heard about the Ribery rumor, if we got him + Benzema + Lloris that would be brilliant.

Wow Kuyt now
laugh.gif
Pool up 3-0 in the 15th.

Another note, Mexes and Taiwo on their way to AC Milan next year.

I've also heard about the Ribery rumor, if we got him + Benzema + Lloris that would be brilliant.

I've been wondering what is going to happen to Kaka and Higuain. I think Real will most likely keep Higuain but I think they're going to get rid of Kaka. I wonder if Barca has any moves as well? I sometimes feel like we need to start thinking about solidifying our defense or add another striker (wishful thinking).

I've been wondering what is going to happen to Kaka and Higuain. I think Real will most likely keep Higuain but I think they're going to get rid of Kaka. I wonder if Barca has any moves as well? I sometimes feel like we need to start thinking about solidifying our defense or add another striker (wishful thinking).

Spurs gonna fall from top 4 to not in Europe at all after they get thrashed Sunday.

Spurs gonna fall from top 4 to not in Europe at all after they get thrashed Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom