The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Alonso's absence is felt moreso than CR7's. It didn't help that Benzema and Marcelo also weren't available since they've been in killer form. La Liga is done so focus should be on UCL if it wasn't the case already.

lastly, the home streak was going to come to an end eventually but man, shame it had to be the same game Ronaldo was paid homage. That'll be a trivia question one day.

Alonso's absence is felt moreso than CR7's. It didn't help that Benzema and Marcelo also weren't available since they've been in killer form. La Liga is done so focus should be on UCL if it wasn't the case already.

lastly, the home streak was going to come to an end eventually but man, shame it had to be the same game Ronaldo was paid homage. That'll be a trivia question one day.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Wow. C'mon, Inter...
indifferent.gif

Wow, what a slaughterhouse. Impressive performance by Milan. Now watch them throw away a million points against some completely random teams fighting to remain in the Serie A.
mad.gif

Wow, what a slaughterhouse. Impressive performance by Milan. Now watch them throw away a million points against some completely random teams fighting to remain in the Serie A.
mad.gif

Well.... that was embarrassing, to say the least.
Four matches against Milan/Juve this season, no goals, one draw and three losses.
30t6p3b.gif

Still 7 games to go, anything can happen. 

Well.... that was embarrassing, to say the least.
Four matches against Milan/Juve this season, no goals, one draw and three losses.
30t6p3b.gif

Still 7 games to go, anything can happen. 

Lazio/Napoli and Roma/Juve should be good matches. I'm very disappointed in Inter's effort today in the Derby. Seems like Van Bommel and Gattuso got in their heads and forced Inter to play Milan's style of football. Pato is pure class and I would love to see him at the Bernabeu, just not for Ramos. Makes it even more special without the presence of Ibra in today's match. Cassano is a bonehead simple as that. 
Crazy day in the EPL with Rooney's second-half hat trick, Liverpool losing on 2 PKs, Chelsea's draw at Stoke, and Arsenal's scoreless draw. 

Unfortunately Mourinho's "special" home streak came to an end but Madrid can't dwell with the CL tie against Spurs coming up. Let's focus on winning the CL and Copa considering the league is probably out of reach even with April 17th's result pending. 

Lazio/Napoli and Roma/Juve should be good matches. I'm very disappointed in Inter's effort today in the Derby. Seems like Van Bommel and Gattuso got in their heads and forced Inter to play Milan's style of football. Pato is pure class and I would love to see him at the Bernabeu, just not for Ramos. Makes it even more special without the presence of Ibra in today's match. Cassano is a bonehead simple as that. 
Crazy day in the EPL with Rooney's second-half hat trick, Liverpool losing on 2 PKs, Chelsea's draw at Stoke, and Arsenal's scoreless draw. 

Unfortunately Mourinho's "special" home streak came to an end but Madrid can't dwell with the CL tie against Spurs coming up. Let's focus on winning the CL and Copa considering the league is probably out of reach even with April 17th's result pending. 

Stoke vs Chelsea was highly entertaining, but should have ended 3-1. Chelsea blew to may chances

Stoke vs Chelsea was highly entertaining, but should have ended 3-1. Chelsea blew to may chances

Will be attending some Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga and possibly Serie A games later this year with my man Beans718.

I will also be @ Euro 12 if all goes well.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom