The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

That classico this weekend hurt. Inter is still in the fight though.

Sad to hear Japan is dropping out of the Copa America. Possible replacement?

That classico this weekend hurt. Inter is still in the fight though.

Sad to hear Japan is dropping out of the Copa America. Possible replacement?

Can't wait for Wednesday...

Chelsea
pimp.gif

I believe Costa Rica is replacing Japan.

The FA needs to ###%# with the Rooney ban.

I think Mourinho will have his squad sit back and they'll win 1-0 or something.

Inter will bounce back and take Schalke by a couple of goals.

I believe Costa Rica is replacing Japan.

The FA needs to ###%# with the Rooney ban.

I think Mourinho will have his squad sit back and they'll win 1-0 or something.

Inter will bounce back and take Schalke by a couple of goals.

Hmmm...now it's reported that Spain has been invited to the Copa America and the head of their football fed is for it.

Can't imagine that their full "A Team" would show, but that would be
pimp.gif

Hmmm...now it's reported that Spain has been invited to the Copa America and the head of their football fed is for it.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

pimp.gif
Thats the thing. Barcelona and Real Madrid have exhibition games the month the tournament goes on. So im sure there would be financial issues for those teams if they pulled all their stars to play in the tournament. Question is, is there enough Spain players outside those teams to make up a 22 player roster. For example Fabregas, Llorente, Navas and such who play in other teams.

Originally Posted by DLo13

pimp.gif
Thats the thing. Barcelona and Real Madrid have exhibition games the month the tournament goes on. So im sure there would be financial issues for those teams if they pulled all their stars to play in the tournament. Question is, is there enough Spain players outside those teams to make up a 22 player roster. For example Fabregas, Llorente, Navas and such who play in other teams.

Back
Top Bottom