The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Will be attending some Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga and possibly Serie A games later this year with my man Beans718.

I will also be @ Euro 12 if all goes well.
smokin.gif

I never venture to S&T, glad to see there's a huge soccer group here. Guys, I'm a semi finalist in the Philadelphia Union design contest, please vote for me!

Here's my design:
DOOP_submission_site.jpg

Link to vote: http://www.philadelphiaun...rt-design-contest-voting

"Vintage Hand-Drawn DOOP" is the one.

I have a running thread in General, thought this was more appropriate.

Oh, and if I win, I'm doing a giveaway on NT of this shirt:

Thanks NT!

I never venture to S&T, glad to see there's a huge soccer group here. Guys, I'm a semi finalist in the Philadelphia Union design contest, please vote for me!

Here's my design:
DOOP_submission_site.jpg

Link to vote: http://www.philadelphiaun...rt-design-contest-voting

"Vintage Hand-Drawn DOOP" is the one.

I have a running thread in General, thought this was more appropriate.

Oh, and if I win, I'm doing a giveaway on NT of this shirt:

Thanks NT!

^will do, that shirt is clean 
pimp.gif

Anyone have any recommendations for soccer/football boot insoles? I bought a pair of Adipure IIIs last week and there is ZERO padding and shock absorption from that paper thin insole. the fit and touch of the boot are amazing, and I had no breaking in pain, but after a while I can feel the studs of the boot practically rubbing against the bottom of my feet. And when I land on my right foot after shooting my ankle and shin gets beat to @#$%
mad.gif

I have some comfort insoles from Dr. Scholls but they're too wide/bulky for my cleats....

^will do, that shirt is clean 
pimp.gif

Anyone have any recommendations for soccer/football boot insoles? I bought a pair of Adipure IIIs last week and there is ZERO padding and shock absorption from that paper thin insole. the fit and touch of the boot are amazing, and I had no breaking in pain, but after a while I can feel the studs of the boot practically rubbing against the bottom of my feet. And when I land on my right foot after shooting my ankle and shin gets beat to @#$%
mad.gif

I have some comfort insoles from Dr. Scholls but they're too wide/bulky for my cleats....

Rooney has been charged by the FA and appears to have been given a 2-match ban... 
eyes.gif

What he did was wrong, but 2 matches seem excessive.

Rooney has been charged by the FA and appears to have been given a 2-match ban... 
eyes.gif

What he did was wrong, but 2 matches seem excessive.

Originally Posted by GMA 11

30t6p3b.gif

Blackpool, Wolves, West Ham, Wigan... can't believe we failed to win any of these games
spurs strikers have been so bad... defoe is garbage and pav is only good as a sub...
we had no width, and very little pace, vdv was awful and we didn't consistently
create chances until lennon was subbed on adding pace and width.

Originally Posted by GMA 11

30t6p3b.gif

Blackpool, Wolves, West Ham, Wigan... can't believe we failed to win any of these games
spurs strikers have been so bad... defoe is garbage and pav is only good as a sub...
we had no width, and very little pace, vdv was awful and we didn't consistently
create chances until lennon was subbed on adding pace and width.

Hey guys I'm alerting you that we just received a quote from Joanna Lohman (Philadelphia Independence pro player)

"Anderson Monarchs is such a moving documentary and really demonstrates how a sport can have a profound impact. I wanted to donate because I truly believe in what the Monarchs are trying to accomplish both on and off the field"

Will you please donate? We have 17 days left to raise the money. Any amount will help on kickstarter and get you cool incentives including a thank you in the credits. Just think, you can see our movie and point out your name and/or get a signed jersey, etc.

Thanks so much soccer fans. I hope to see you donate!

http://kck.st/hYlvrp

Hey guys I'm alerting you that we just received a quote from Joanna Lohman (Philadelphia Independence pro player)

"Anderson Monarchs is such a moving documentary and really demonstrates how a sport can have a profound impact. I wanted to donate because I truly believe in what the Monarchs are trying to accomplish both on and off the field"

Will you please donate? We have 17 days left to raise the money. Any amount will help on kickstarter and get you cool incentives including a thank you in the credits. Just think, you can see our movie and point out your name and/or get a signed jersey, etc.

Originally Posted by luckiest

Check your PM dude!

Originally Posted by luckiest

Check your PM dude!

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Stoke vs Chelsea was highly entertaining, but should have ended 3-1. Chelsea blew to may chances
I hope you mean Stoke blew too many chances, Cech's reaction saves were incredible, Stoke easily could have score 3 or more

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Stoke vs Chelsea was highly entertaining, but should have ended 3-1. Chelsea blew to may chances
I hope you mean Stoke blew too many chances, Cech's reaction saves were incredible, Stoke easily could have score 3 or more

Huge match for Madrid tomorrow afternoon. No Benzema, but more importantly we absolutely have to protect against any away goals. I'm somewhat concerned about Bale and Lennon's pace. Let's see if Spurs can handle an environment like the Bernabeu.
I'm not thrilled about rushing CR7 back but only Ronaldo and Mourinho know best. Plus he's been at the training ground rehabbing seven hours a day just to return in time for this match. 

Inter/Schalke really depends on how brilliant Neuer is at keeping the Nerazzurri from finding the back of the net. Inter looked terrible against Milan but they have been the German killers the past two years. 

Chelsea/Man Utd has stirred up plenty of trash talk amongst all my friends. I would think United has to be a slight favorite considering Rooney and Chicharito's form compared to Torres' inability to open his account thus far for Chelsea. 

Huge match for Madrid tomorrow afternoon. No Benzema, but more importantly we absolutely have to protect against any away goals. I'm somewhat concerned about Bale and Lennon's pace. Let's see if Spurs can handle an environment like the Bernabeu.
I'm not thrilled about rushing CR7 back but only Ronaldo and Mourinho know best. Plus he's been at the training ground rehabbing seven hours a day just to return in time for this match. 

Inter/Schalke really depends on how brilliant Neuer is at keeping the Nerazzurri from finding the back of the net. Inter looked terrible against Milan but they have been the German killers the past two years. 

Chelsea/Man Utd has stirred up plenty of trash talk amongst all my friends. I would think United has to be a slight favorite considering Rooney and Chicharito's form compared to Torres' inability to open his account thus far for Chelsea. 

Back
Top Bottom