The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Unbelievable.
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

looks like i missed a good game this morning, 6:45 is too early for me, hope that today serves everyone well, TOO many good games today

looks like i missed a good game this morning, 6:45 is too early for me, hope that today serves everyone well, TOO many good games today

Forgot to set my alarm clock for 4:30, woke up @ 6:30 see Rooney hit a penalty thinking game's over. *TV off*
Wake up 2hours later and my dude Cheech made a goal too
frown.gif

Forgot to set my alarm clock for 4:30, woke up @ 6:30 see Rooney hit a penalty thinking game's over. *TV off*
Wake up 2hours later and my dude Cheech made a goal too
frown.gif

Dortmund plays sexy football.
pimp.gif

I hope that team doesn't get pillaged during the summer. I want to see what they can do in the CL.

pimp.gif

I hope that team doesn't get pillaged during the summer. I want to see what they can do in the CL.

WOW Stoke hit Chelski's woodwork twice in 1 minute. Both were saves from Cech... wow.

WOW Stoke hit Chelski's woodwork twice in 1 minute. Both were saves from Cech... wow.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Just caught that, unreal. Stoke has had plenty of opportunities within the last 10 minutes, can't capitalize.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Just caught that, unreal. Stoke has had plenty of opportunities within the last 10 minutes, can't capitalize.

Not getting 3 points pretty much ends any slim chance we had of catching United...
30t6p3b.gif

watching the real madrid game... Angel Di Maria is one of my favorite players to watch... i need to get his jersey..

Not getting 3 points pretty much ends any slim chance we had of catching United...
30t6p3b.gif

watching the real madrid game... Angel Di Maria is one of my favorite players to watch... i need to get his jersey..

Originally Posted by DLo13

pimp.gif

definitely. i love dortmund. the bundesliga is such an awesome league. best attendance, best financial security, and its unpredictable which is GREAT for neutral observers like me. 

Originally Posted by DLo13

pimp.gif

definitely. i love dortmund. the bundesliga is such an awesome league. best attendance, best financial security, and its unpredictable which is GREAT for neutral observers like me. 

Back
Top Bottom