The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Nike balls are getting uglier every year. These > *

10years_5F00_Nike_5F00_EPL_5F00_Geo2.jpg
Favorite. Ball. Ever.

Felt like sex every time you hit it.

i was a huuuge fan of the aerows...no bs design, no weird panel shapes, just a well made ball that hit really true.

i actually liked the 06 teamgeist too, mostly because i think it was the last ball that had a decent balance between the new technology and the classic ball design. you could get that unpredictable knuckle if you hit it right, but it wasn't going to jabulani all over the place.

you can't really beat a telstar though.

i was a huuuge fan of the aerows...no bs design, no weird panel shapes, just a well made ball that hit really true.

i actually liked the 06 teamgeist too, mostly because i think it was the last ball that had a decent balance between the new technology and the classic ball design. you could get that unpredictable knuckle if you hit it right, but it wasn't going to jabulani all over the place.

you can't really beat a telstar though.

Looking forward to the tomorrow. Big games everywhere...except for the EPL.
laugh.gif

Milan Derby
Villareal/Barca
Dortmund/Hannover
PSV/Twente

Looking forward to the tomorrow. Big games everywhere...except for the EPL.
laugh.gif

Milan Derby
Villareal/Barca
Dortmund/Hannover
PSV/Twente

Yes, the Tango is a classic... even more old-school, I'd kinda like to see the rebirth of the Telstar... 
That new EPL ball is nice, but not sure about those other flamers.

Anyway, lets go boys!
Park is back... with Chicharito and Berba on the bench. Looks like SIR is keeping half an eye on Chelski on Wed.

EDIT ~ W.T.F.  DON'T RAISE YOUR ARMS UP IN THE BOX.

Yes, the Tango is a classic... even more old-school, I'd kinda like to see the rebirth of the Telstar... 
That new EPL ball is nice, but not sure about those other flamers.

Anyway, lets go boys!
Park is back... with Chicharito and Berba on the bench. Looks like SIR is keeping half an eye on Chelski on Wed.

EDIT ~ W.T.F.  DON'T RAISE YOUR ARMS UP IN THE BOX.

Good width by United thus far, with Valencia getting involved. Still playing well, so the opportunities should come.

Good width by United thus far, with Valencia getting involved. Still playing well, so the opportunities should come.

Thing is, they're not playing bad and have been the better team. Just 2 daft defensive decisions.
EDIT ~ Vidic coulda/shoulda been red-carded.  Cole and Ba running Vidic in circles.  
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom