The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

They should of had green accents on the jersey. Looks way to much like Germany's
Germany-Away-Jersey-1088.jpg

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Mark this date 206-ers!

July 20th... Man Utd vs Seattle Sounders!
  No way for real!? My co worker is going to be sooo happy. You coming back for it?Good half for Jack for the NT
I'd love to, but probably not.  Utd fan or not, I think it's still a great opportunity to watch some Premiership football.  

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Mark this date 206-ers!

July 20th... Man Utd vs Seattle Sounders!
  No way for real!? My co worker is going to be sooo happy. You coming back for it?Good half for Jack for the NT
I'd love to, but probably not.  Utd fan or not, I think it's still a great opportunity to watch some Premiership football.  

eek.gif
 Man U vs. Barcelona...... anybody know when tickets go on sale for this? couldn't find anything on Ticketmaster. Oh and whats the chances of first team traveling for both clubs?

eek.gif
 Man U vs. Barcelona...... anybody know when tickets go on sale for this? couldn't find anything on Ticketmaster. Oh and whats the chances of first team traveling for both clubs?

I'd say they definitely bring the A squad. It's in the off season and games in the USA are easy money makers for the top Euro teams. They aren't making that money if they aren't bringing the stars.

I'd say they definitely bring the A squad. It's in the off season and games in the USA are easy money makers for the top Euro teams. They aren't making that money if they aren't bringing the stars.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

eek.gif

In the three US club tour games I've seen here in Seattle all three clubs (Real Madrid, Chelsea and Barcelona) played their fit A teams but had wholesale subs at the start of the 2nd half (at that point you realize that 45 just zooms by but it was still very worth it)

Good news for the weekend  my fellow Gonners as Cesc, Theo and Song are all back! (RVP, Aaron and Bendtner will have test tomorrow but Le Boss thinks they should be ok)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SinnerP: You should try and make it happen...then head next door and catch the M's.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

eek.gif

In the three US club tour games I've seen here in Seattle all three clubs (Real Madrid, Chelsea and Barcelona) played their fit A teams but had wholesale subs at the start of the 2nd half (at that point you realize that 45 just zooms by but it was still very worth it)

Good news for the weekend  my fellow Gonners as Cesc, Theo and Song are all back! (RVP, Aaron and Bendtner will have test tomorrow but Le Boss thinks they should be ok)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SinnerP: You should try and make it happen...then head next door and catch the M's.

Back
Top Bottom