The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I still dont understand why people still complain about us playing counterattack football.

We didnt do any of that during The World Cup, we were actually the aggressors.
That how we got !+%$@% by slovenia, they got us on the counter.

Was gonna order the new jersey but my girls said no.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I just bought a blank Barcelona away jersey. What's the best way to go about getting it customized?

check out Ebay for the name set, take it to your local soccer shop to get pressed. Just recently did that with 3 of my Brasil jerseys

I just bought a blank Barcelona away jersey. What's the best way to go about getting it customized?

check out Ebay for the name set, take it to your local soccer shop to get pressed. Just recently did that with 3 of my Brasil jerseys

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by DsLee559

By the way, did anyone enter that Twitter contest US Soccer was holding to create the motto for the US Squad?

That sounds like it could be hilarious. At least they wont let Coach Bob come up with our motto... on some "Mediocrity is good enough!" $%$*.
"Pack the box, scramble defensively, counterattack."
^^^
LOL!!!

I actually entered "Unite and Fight," and the more patriotic "Unite and Fight for the Stars and Stripes."

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by DsLee559

By the way, did anyone enter that Twitter contest US Soccer was holding to create the motto for the US Squad?

That sounds like it could be hilarious. At least they wont let Coach Bob come up with our motto... on some "Mediocrity is good enough!" $%$*.
"Pack the box, scramble defensively, counterattack."
^^^
LOL!!!

I actually entered "Unite and Fight," and the more patriotic "Unite and Fight for the Stars and Stripes."

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

By the way, when are we gonna change the damn crest for our USSF? looks like something an 8th grader drew up after his first photoshop lessons

thats what im saying

I would like it if we had that snake wrapped around the ball desighn that nike did. somewhere in the crest.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

By the way, when are we gonna change the damn crest for our USSF? looks like something an 8th grader drew up after his first photoshop lessons

thats what im saying

I would like it if we had that snake wrapped around the ball desighn that nike did. somewhere in the crest.

anyone else see the home kit for madrid next season? 
ohwell.gif
no thanks  
Personally, I love collared football kits. The real interesting thing about gold on the home kit is we may see an away or alternate shirt that is reminiscent of the kit worn during the 2000 season when they won the CL.

ohwell.gif
no thanks  
Personally, I love collared football kits. The real interesting thing about gold on the home kit is we may see an away or alternate shirt that is reminiscent of the kit worn during the 2000 season when they won the CL.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

How much did you pay? This is going to sound stupid as hell but what kind of store did you go to? I ask you this because the only stores around my area are usually the big chain commercial ones (niketown, adidas, footlocker, etc). Then there are your mom and pops stores but from what I know, I don't think they do any customization jobs.

How much did you pay? This is going to sound stupid as hell but what kind of store did you go to? I ask you this because the only stores around my area are usually the big chain commercial ones (niketown, adidas, footlocker, etc). Then there are your mom and pops stores but from what I know, I don't think they do any customization jobs.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

ohwell.gif
no thanks  
that kit with the gold is said to be fake.. people are saying the real one has dark blue stripes and no polo collar... not sure.. i kind of like the gold.. 

Originally Posted by xblaze23

ohwell.gif
no thanks  
that kit with the gold is said to be fake.. people are saying the real one has dark blue stripes and no polo collar... not sure.. i kind of like the gold.. 

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

i see you got a spurs sig.. if your from san antonio, i can tell you where to get it done there... i just got a chicharito jersey this past weekend, turned out great...

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

i see you got a spurs sig.. if your from san antonio, i can tell you where to get it done there... i just got a chicharito jersey this past weekend, turned out great...

there is a couple spots here in san antonio that will do it.. pm me

there is a couple spots here in san antonio that will do it.. pm me

[h1]Qatar Will Use $500,000 Artificial Clouds for the World Cup[/h1]
 Casey Chan — When I heard that World Cup 2022 was going to be in Qatar, I was confused like everyone else. Isn't it deathly hot over there? But they've got a solution: to make artificial clouds (something Bill Gates has wanted to do) to cool down the temperature.

Apparently, the artificial clouds, developed by scientists at Qatar University, are made from a "lightweight carbon structure carrying a giant envelope of material containing helium gas." There are four solar-powered engines that will move the "cloud" (via remote control) to block the sun and make the temperature playable. This is cool! But this will also happen in 2022, a whole 11 years from now where we'll likely be using an iPhone 16 (which hopefully by then, will have its own artificial cloud) and seeing a dominant US soccer team win the damn thing. One or the other, at least. 

Casey Chan — When I heard that World Cup 2022 was going to be in Qatar, I was confused like everyone else. Isn't it deathly hot over there? But they've got a solution: to make artificial clouds (something Bill Gates has wanted to do) to cool down the temperature.

Apparently, the artificial clouds, developed by scientists at Qatar University, are made from a "lightweight carbon structure carrying a giant envelope of material containing helium gas." There are four solar-powered engines that will move the "cloud" (via remote control) to block the sun and make the temperature playable. This is cool! But this will also happen in 2022, a whole 11 years from now where we'll likely be using an iPhone 16 (which hopefully by then, will have its own artificial cloud) and seeing a dominant US soccer team win the damn thing. One or the other, at least. 

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom