The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

eek.gif

copping for sure

By the way, when are we gonna change the damn crest for our USSF? looks like something an 8th grader drew up after his first photoshop lessons

By the way, when are we gonna change the damn crest for our USSF? looks like something an 8th grader drew up after his first photoshop lessons

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

thats what im saying

thats what im saying

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by Demps

gonna try and get my salcido jersey autographed when they come to Dallas.

smh at mexico not calling up my dude Bofo.

indifferent.gif

Bofo is trash; his days been over
frown.gif
Bofo is trash.
The games are for the Euro Cup ^

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by Demps

gonna try and get my salcido jersey autographed when they come to Dallas.

smh at mexico not calling up my dude Bofo.

indifferent.gif

Bofo is trash; his days been over
frown.gif
Bofo is trash.
The games are for the Euro Cup ^

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

David Luiz is easily the best player in our squad right now. He defends well, has a lot of skill, has a good header, and can score goals.

Impressive stuff him thats for sure hopefully my boy Fernando Torres can get his first goal next game.

David Luiz is easily the best player in our squad right now. He defends well, has a lot of skill, has a good header, and can score goals.

Impressive stuff him thats for sure hopefully my boy Fernando Torres can get his first goal next game.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

thats what im saying

Yeah, I'm definitely not feeling the current crest...  I'm loving the 3rd option kit though.
By the way, did anyone enter that Twitter contest US Soccer was holding to create the motto for the US Squad?

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

thats what im saying

Yeah, I'm definitely not feeling the current crest...  I'm loving the 3rd option kit though.
By the way, did anyone enter that Twitter contest US Soccer was holding to create the motto for the US Squad?

Originally Posted by DsLee559

That sounds like it could be hilarious. At least they wont let Coach Bob come up with our motto... on some "Mediocrity is good enough!" $%$*.

That sounds like it could be hilarious. At least they wont let Coach Bob come up with our motto... on some "Mediocrity is good enough!" $%$*.

Originally Posted by Noelair24

Yeah Luiz is looking like a great buy, but 50Mil for Torres is looking like the worst buy in football history, he looks like hes never played professional football in his life.

Originally Posted by Noelair24

Yeah Luiz is looking like a great buy, but 50Mil for Torres is looking like the worst buy in football history, he looks like hes never played professional football in his life.

Originally Posted by Noskey

"Pack the box, scramble defensively, counterattack."

Originally Posted by Noskey

"Pack the box, scramble defensively, counterattack."

I still dont understand why people still complain about us playing counterattack football.

We didnt do any of that during The World Cup, we were actually the aggressors.
That how we got !+%$@% by slovenia, they got us on the counter.

Was gonna order the new jersey but my girls said no.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom