The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Goodbye Mancini, hello Mourinho. Although I hope Madrid manages to keep "The Special One." I almost feel bad for David Silva. Terrible defending by Lescott and Kolarov on Ramires' goal to ice the match for Chelsea. You gotta love Torres' effort despite failing to find the back of the net thus far at Stamford Bridge. 

Goodbye Mancini, hello Mourinho. Although I hope Madrid manages to keep "The Special One." I almost feel bad for David Silva. Terrible defending by Lescott and Kolarov on Ramires' goal to ice the match for Chelsea. You gotta love Torres' effort despite failing to find the back of the net thus far at Stamford Bridge. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I havent watched much of Man City this season but you gotta think that their main goal this season was to finish top 4 and qualify for the CL.

Mancini will probably get canned anyways but it's hard to imagine Mourinho will jump ship so soon. Regardless of whether or not Real win trophies this season, you can not fault Mourinho much because he's put Real in position to win the treble...ofcourse the problem is that Barcelona are arguably the best club in the world and Real will have to find a way to beat Barca if they are to take home any silverware this season. Even if Real fail to win a single trophy this season I cant see Mourinho leaving and being labeled a "quitter". Dude has way too much pride and way too much of an ego to leave the Bernebeu without winning any trophies. I expect him to remain in Madrid for atleast one more season and for Man City to look elsewhere for a coach.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I havent watched much of Man City this season but you gotta think that their main goal this season was to finish top 4 and qualify for the CL.

Mancini will probably get canned anyways but it's hard to imagine Mourinho will jump ship so soon. Regardless of whether or not Real win trophies this season, you can not fault Mourinho much because he's put Real in position to win the treble...ofcourse the problem is that Barcelona are arguably the best club in the world and Real will have to find a way to beat Barca if they are to take home any silverware this season. Even if Real fail to win a single trophy this season I cant see Mourinho leaving and being labeled a "quitter". Dude has way too much pride and way too much of an ego to leave the Bernebeu without winning any trophies. I expect him to remain in Madrid for atleast one more season and for Man City to look elsewhere for a coach.

a little salty chelsea got the W today....spurs needed them to lose or at least tie so we can have a decent chance for 4th in the epl.....

on another note, im so hyped about going to the mexico friendly this weekend in oakland and sitting dead in front by the goal
pimp.gif
chicharrito and gio better bring their game cuz im tired of the disappointments whenever they play with the mexico squad.

a little salty chelsea got the W today....spurs needed them to lose or at least tie so we can have a decent chance for 4th in the epl.....

on another note, im so hyped about going to the mexico friendly this weekend in oakland and sitting dead in front by the goal
pimp.gif
chicharrito and gio better bring their game cuz im tired of the disappointments whenever they play with the mexico squad.

I'm gonna be there too. Got my chicharito man utd. and mexico jersey ready to get signed. What city are you from?

I'm gonna be there too. Got my chicharito man utd. and mexico jersey ready to get signed. What city are you from?

gonna try and get my salcido jersey autographed when they come to Dallas.

smh at mexico not calling up my dude Bofo.

Originally Posted by Demps

indifferent.gif

Bofo is trash; his days been over

indifferent.gif

Marca reports Pepe has agreed to a 4 year extension deal (till 2015, €4m per.) It was a no brainer.

Marca reports Pepe has agreed to a 4 year extension deal (till 2015, €4m per.) It was a no brainer.

Originally Posted by 951guero

indifferent.gif

The might as well bring back Kikin Fonseca 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

indifferent.gif

The might as well bring back Kikin Fonseca 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom