The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Villa can't catch a break 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure he smashed the ref's wife.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I'll deal with Super Mario's antics all day, the kid is a stud. Just wait until his heart is in it back at the San Siro playing for Milan with Ibra and Cassano. The lad has bundles of talent and a knack for scoring goals easily/quickly. 
You want Ibra and Cassano to mentor Balotelli?
laugh.gif

I know they are far from ideal role models but it's more about what Super Mario wants. Balotelli doesn't necessarily need a "mentor" type but I think playing for Milan with Ibra and Cassano would increase his passion and desire for winning football matches. He's stated his intentions and desire to play for the Rossoneri numerous times now. 

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I'll deal with Super Mario's antics all day, the kid is a stud. Just wait until his heart is in it back at the San Siro playing for Milan with Ibra and Cassano. The lad has bundles of talent and a knack for scoring goals easily/quickly. 
You want Ibra and Cassano to mentor Balotelli?
laugh.gif

I know they are far from ideal role models but it's more about what Super Mario wants. Balotelli doesn't necessarily need a "mentor" type but I think playing for Milan with Ibra and Cassano would increase his passion and desire for winning football matches. He's stated his intentions and desire to play for the Rossoneri numerous times now. 

Palermo
pimp.gif

If Inter takes care of business tomorrow, they will be -2 with the derby coming up. That match is going to be HUGE. No Ibra either.

Palermo
pimp.gif

If Inter takes care of business tomorrow, they will be -2 with the derby coming up. That match is going to be HUGE. No Ibra either.

free mls direct kick preview on time warner cable.

bout to watch the Red Bulls
pimp.gif

edit:

Gift: How was the game? any pics?

frown.gif

free mls direct kick preview on time warner cable.

bout to watch the Red Bulls
pimp.gif

edit:

Gift: How was the game? any pics?

frown.gif

Davies is gonna be the biggest story for the USMNT come 2014; America loves comeback stories like this and will surely get behind our country's team as long as ESPN runs his story. Motivation and confidence out the +$!
pimp.gif

Davies is gonna be the biggest story for the USMNT come 2014; America loves comeback stories like this and will surely get behind our country's team as long as ESPN runs his story. Motivation and confidence out the +$!
pimp.gif

it was wild atmosphere and he got the loudest ovations whenever his name was mentioned over the PA...dude is gonna eat alot of these trash defenders up around the league this season
pimp.gif
...he looked pretty crisp out there with dax mccarty in particular. took dc like 9 weeks to get there 1st win last season
laugh.gif
...so definitely happy with this start...oh yeah and josh wolff looked like his 01 self, if he and davies get on the same page...RIP to the rest of the east.
laugh.gif

it was wild atmosphere and he got the loudest ovations whenever his name was mentioned over the PA...dude is gonna eat alot of these trash defenders up around the league this season
pimp.gif
...he looked pretty crisp out there with dax mccarty in particular. took dc like 9 weeks to get there 1st win last season
laugh.gif
...so definitely happy with this start...oh yeah and josh wolff looked like his 01 self, if he and davies get on the same page...RIP to the rest of the east.
laugh.gif

'Pool fortunate with that penalty call right there...

And this commentator needs to stop calling him "Su-wa-rez". I don't speak Spanish, but isn't it supposed to be pronounced "Swa-rez"?

'Pool fortunate with that penalty call right there...

And this commentator needs to stop calling him "Su-wa-rez". I don't speak Spanish, but isn't it supposed to be pronounced "Swa-rez"?

from ESPN @Soccernet

Carlos Tevez fails a fitness test and does not play for Man City. Torres returns to his role as the lone striker. Drogba and Anelka benched.

from ESPN @Soccernet

Carlos Tevez fails a fitness test and does not play for Man City. Torres returns to his role as the lone striker. Drogba and Anelka benched.

Was anyone else watching the Inter game on against Lecce today?  There was this down vest on the Internazionale side that I'm looking all over for online and can't find it.  It was just a black down vest with the Inter crest on 1 side and the Italian crest on the other.  Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to find it?  Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Back
Top Bottom