The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I'll deal with Super Mario's antics all day, the kid is a stud. Just wait until his heart is in it back at the San Siro playing for Milan with Ibra and Cassano. The lad has bundles of talent and a knack for scoring goals easily/quickly. 
You want Ibra and Cassano to mentor Balotelli?
laugh.gif

Well we knew Almunia and Squid in defense would be the the death of this title run, and it might have only taken 60 mins for them to sink our title hopes.....*#$%!

Why blame them when they shouldnt be on the team to begin with? Denilson started the match as well before being quickly subbed out...you cant play with fire like Wenger's been doing for 6 years now and then complain when you get burned.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I'll deal with Super Mario's antics all day, the kid is a stud. Just wait until his heart is in it back at the San Siro playing for Milan with Ibra and Cassano. The lad has bundles of talent and a knack for scoring goals easily/quickly. 
You want Ibra and Cassano to mentor Balotelli?
laugh.gif

Well we knew Almunia and Squid in defense would be the the death of this title run, and it might have only taken 60 mins for them to sink our title hopes.....*#$%!

Why blame them when they shouldnt be on the team to begin with? Denilson started the match as well before being quickly subbed out...you cant play with fire like Wenger's been doing for 6 years now and then complain when you get burned.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

BERBA BERBA BERBA!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone wonder why the hell arsenal celebrated that second goal as if they were winning, they should have grabbed the ball and hurried up.

smh

Originally Posted by SinnerP

BERBA BERBA BERBA!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone wonder why the hell arsenal celebrated that second goal as if they were winning, they should have grabbed the ball and hurried up.

smh

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Jaaskelainan being on Man Utd's payroll.

Even though it was a bad drop, don't be angry at him, but at the wide open bum who headed the ball at a whopping 2 mph right into Van Der Sar's hands in the middle of the goal a couple of minutes before that. It looked like he was a defensive player for United trying to pass the ball to the goalkeeper to avoid a dangerous situation. There's nothing more frustrating than watching some bum miss a huge chance against a team you want to lose when he can take points away from that team. I would rather have United trash them 5-0 then.
30t6p3b.gif
@ them at least not keeping a draw. United probably didn't even go for the win because Ferguson looked like he was about to sub Michael Owen in but them retracted that decision after Evans was sent off.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Jaaskelainan being on Man Utd's payroll.

Even though it was a bad drop, don't be angry at him, but at the wide open bum who headed the ball at a whopping 2 mph right into Van Der Sar's hands in the middle of the goal a couple of minutes before that. It looked like he was a defensive player for United trying to pass the ball to the goalkeeper to avoid a dangerous situation. There's nothing more frustrating than watching some bum miss a huge chance against a team you want to lose when he can take points away from that team. I would rather have United trash them 5-0 then.
30t6p3b.gif
@ them at least not keeping a draw. United probably didn't even go for the win because Ferguson looked like he was about to sub Michael Owen in but them retracted that decision after Evans was sent off.

^ I think it was Mathew Taylor? Anyway, he had, by far, the best opportunity for Bolton but just weakly headed it to VDS's feet. They had their chance.

Actually Utd did "go for the win" after the red. They quickly withdrew Owen (who was about to come on), but they continued to attack. They spent the last 15 mins down to 10, but still had over 60% possession for the match.

^ I think it was Mathew Taylor? Anyway, he had, by far, the best opportunity for Bolton but just weakly headed it to VDS's feet. They had their chance.

Actually Utd did "go for the win" after the red. They quickly withdrew Owen (who was about to come on), but they continued to attack. They spent the last 15 mins down to 10, but still had over 60% possession for the match.

Back
Top Bottom