The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

indifferent.gif

now bolton have no chance of winning the cup.

indifferent.gif

Blaze, I'm more worried about Sergio Ramos leaving the Bernabeu. He's a top 3 RB in the world and Arbeloa would have trouble replacing him. 

Blaze, I'm more worried about Sergio Ramos leaving the Bernabeu. He's a top 3 RB in the world and Arbeloa would have trouble replacing him. 

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Holdens good but hes not that good.

Dude has had a real solid year, and steps up big against the best competition. I wouldn't kick him off my team.

Dude has had a real solid year, and steps up big against the best competition. I wouldn't kick him off my team.

I know imma sound bias but Holden has the talent to play for any big 4 team in england.

I know imma sound bias but Holden has the talent to play for any big 4 team in england.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I think we can trade Ramos and get a better piece.

I think we can trade Ramos and get a better piece.

Just copped this jersey this weekend... got the Chicharito nameplate on it... Hope i can make it to the Mexico game in Arlington...
31526_RE23.jpg

Just copped this jersey this weekend... got the Chicharito nameplate on it... Hope i can make it to the Mexico game in Arlington...
31526_RE23.jpg

to me, there is no substance of Sergio Ramos exit rumors. Most of time, they are Italian sources linking him with Milan. Frankly, I can't see AC Milan put up that kind of money for a RB. In addition , the Maicon stuff is done and dusted. There was genuine interest but his age was always a problem and he hasn't maintained that form that made him not just the best RB but one of the best overall players last season.

Florentino Perez was the one who brought him here. I doubt he would let him leave so easily.

Milan should focus on swooping Taye Taiwo and Phillippe Mexes on bosman.

Edit: Dani Alves signs extension till 2015.

to me, there is no substance of Sergio Ramos exit rumors. Most of time, they are Italian sources linking him with Milan. Frankly, I can't see AC Milan put up that kind of money for a RB. In addition , the Maicon stuff is done and dusted. There was genuine interest but his age was always a problem and he hasn't maintained that form that made him not just the best RB but one of the best overall players last season.

Florentino Perez was the one who brought him here. I doubt he would let him leave so easily.

Milan should focus on swooping Taye Taiwo and Phillippe Mexes on bosman.

Edit: Dani Alves signs extension till 2015.

Back
Top Bottom