The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Couldve been there but bought warrior tickets instead
FML
Horrible choice. My fam was trying to get me to come out for the game, just not good timing to fly cross country. Should be heading to the game at Qwest field, get in a double header with an M's game.

FML
Horrible choice. My fam was trying to get me to come out for the game, just not good timing to fly cross country. Should be heading to the game at Qwest field, get in a double header with an M's game.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

FML

I know
But the only seats available where in the Paraguay section. still terrible
frown.gif

Is Omar Gonzalez starting  w/ USMNT??

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

FML

I know
But the only seats available where in the Paraguay section. still terrible
frown.gif

Is Omar Gonzalez starting  w/ USMNT??

good game. it changed so much in the second half when we added a second forward and stopped settling with absorbing pressure.

good game. it changed so much in the second half when we added a second forward and stopped settling with absorbing pressure.

these bpl dudes need to stop with the protesting after challenges, luckily the argentine's didnt use that to their advantage, i swear like 2 maybe 3 times someone would go down and the us would just stop

these bpl dudes need to stop with the protesting after challenges, luckily the argentine's didnt use that to their advantage, i swear like 2 maybe 3 times someone would go down and the us would just stop

not trying to knock the U.S but we tied a Argentinian team who was missing some keys players (tevez, kun, etc).. had they been there i think we woulda seen alot of those crosses getting connected with.. england looked good but they always do against inferior teams.. loved seeing some new faces in the squad, mf looks good with parker/ wilshere.. i would replace lamps with stevie g though..

not trying to knock the U.S but we tied a Argentinian team who was missing some keys players (tevez, kun, etc).. had they been there i think we woulda seen alot of those crosses getting connected with.. england looked good but they always do against inferior teams.. loved seeing some new faces in the squad, mf looks good with parker/ wilshere.. i would replace lamps with stevie g though..

Back
Top Bottom