The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

MEXICO. El Chi
pimp.gif
 just for anyone thats interested and havent noticed, the new Mexico jersey has nice little designs if you cop with a name on the back pretty dope

MEXICO. El Chi
pimp.gif
 just for anyone thats interested and havent noticed, the new Mexico jersey has nice little designs if you cop with a name on the back pretty dope

I'm happy that the US tied Argentina and all....but we didn't look good by any means.

The result was favorable. But Tim Howard had to come up big multiple times. And the goal we scored should have been easily caught by the Argentina keeper. There was no reason for giving up that soft rebound.

The things i took from the game were Juan Agudelo could have a bright future and Timmy Chandler as well. Messi made our defense look like 14 year old boys at times. Di Maria never stops running. Tim Howard still has it.

I'm happy that the US tied Argentina and all....but we didn't look good by any means.

The result was favorable. But Tim Howard had to come up big multiple times. And the goal we scored should have been easily caught by the Argentina keeper. There was no reason for giving up that soft rebound.

The things i took from the game were Juan Agudelo could have a bright future and Timmy Chandler as well. Messi made our defense look like 14 year old boys at times. Di Maria never stops running. Tim Howard still has it.

Anybody watch the Brazil friendly yesterday?

Neymar was impressive. It'll be fun to watch Chelsea, City, etc. throw absurd amounts of cash at him this summer.

Some racist $%$! threw a banana on the field after his 2nd goal, tho.
indifferent.gif

Anybody watch the Brazil friendly yesterday?

Neymar was impressive. It'll be fun to watch Chelsea, City, etc. throw absurd amounts of cash at him this summer.

Some racist $%$! threw a banana on the field after his 2nd goal, tho.
indifferent.gif

^ Saw the highlights... kid looks like he's got some fancy skills. Heard about the banana incident though... damn foolz.

They said he wants to go to Juve.

^ Saw the highlights... kid looks like he's got some fancy skills. Heard about the banana incident though... damn foolz.

They said he wants to go to Juve.

Yeah...saw that about Juve. ESPN has a story up now saying he's "almost certain" to be in England next year. All the usual players (Chelsea, United, City) are interested. As usual, they're just making these rumors up as they go along.

Maybe it was an Arsenal fan trying to push him towards Italy that threw the banana.
nerd.gif

(Relax, guys. I'm kidding...)

Yeah...saw that about Juve. ESPN has a story up now saying he's "almost certain" to be in England next year. All the usual players (Chelsea, United, City) are interested. As usual, they're just making these rumors up as they go along.

Maybe it was an Arsenal fan trying to push him towards Italy that threw the banana.
nerd.gif

(Relax, guys. I'm kidding...)

who knows where neymar will go...all i know is when its time for him to jump the pond the press is going to be ridiculous with the tabloid reporting. it'll appear that every team has bought him atleast once for like 70 mil. i hope it ends the same way the pato bidding process did with him playing for milan with all the other brazilians. either that, or spain. i don't think he will do as well in the EPL.

who knows where neymar will go...all i know is when its time for him to jump the pond the press is going to be ridiculous with the tabloid reporting. it'll appear that every team has bought him atleast once for like 70 mil. i hope it ends the same way the pato bidding process did with him playing for milan with all the other brazilians. either that, or spain. i don't think he will do as well in the EPL.

I still would love for Neymar to go to Chelsea.. but the price will probably be too much...

Also looks like Manchester United is playing the MLS all stars again this year..

I still would love for Neymar to go to Chelsea.. but the price will probably be too much...

Also looks like Manchester United is playing the MLS all stars again this year..

I'm not sold on Neymar's attitude. Talent has been there. Real Madrid wanted an estimation 3 years ago before he signed the new deal with huge release clause.

Back
Top Bottom