The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

frown.gif

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

In the other game Shakhtar about to send Roma home 
smokin.gif
. 3-0 : 6-2 Agg
Wait, there's another game?  I kid. 
tongue.gif

Wow, that was close... Bartender almost got in there... 

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

In the other game Shakhtar about to send Roma home 
smokin.gif
. 3-0 : 6-2 Agg
Wait, there's another game?  I kid. 
tongue.gif

Wow, that was close... Bartender almost got in there... 

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Almunia is the only gunner giving a +%!* about this game. Youre not completely out arsenal!

We must not be watching the same game. 70-30 possession it's over ladies

I'm a barca fan, but arsenal players act like they are completely out of it. From the first half, they've been playing defense. 300 plus touches for barca and only 40 for arsenal? they thought they could play like inter did last year against barca and get away with it. barca is leading and they keep on attacking which in my opinion arsenal should have done the same from the start if they wanted a shot at getting through.

Almunia is the only gunner giving a +%!* about this game. Youre not completely out arsenal!

I'm a barca fan, but arsenal players act like they are completely out of it. From the first half, they've been playing defense. 300 plus touches for barca and only 40 for arsenal? they thought they could play like inter did last year against barca and get away with it. barca is leading and they keep on attacking which in my opinion arsenal should have done the same from the start if they wanted a shot at getting through.

Thats what you have to expect from  
300px-Premier_League.svg.png
 and  
british-flag.jpg
 nat. team soccer. I've been watching soccer for years and the desire not to lose is greater than that to win and put on a show.

BARCA/Spanish  soccer on the other hand is get your 
popcorn_machine_medium.jpg
ready soccer.

and  
british-flag.jpg
 nat. team soccer. I've been watching soccer for years and the desire not to lose is greater than that to win and put on a show.

ready soccer.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

and  
british-flag.jpg
 nat. team soccer.
 I've been watching soccer for years and the desire not to lose is greater than that to win and put on a show.

I completely agree. I just thought that they have to change their mindset when they play in an atmosphere like this.
ohwell.gif

and  
british-flag.jpg
 nat. team soccer.
 I've been watching soccer for years and the desire not to lose is greater than that to win and put on a show.

I completely agree. I just thought that they have to change their mindset when they play in an atmosphere like this.
ohwell.gif

Scum out of CL just made my day.

Carling Cup - Lost in Finals
CL - Out to Barca

3 points behind Manure in BPL
Soon to be out of FA to the same Manure team.

The quadruple of losses. Hahahaha

CL - Out to Barca

and  
british-flag.jpg
 nat. team soccer.

Arsenal are not the typical English team and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way they approached the match today against a vastly superior team.

Also, there is nothing wrong with parking the bus when you have the lead in CL competition. Lets not forget that despite being the most entertaining team in the world at the time, Barca completely parked the bus against Milan in the 2nd leg of the 2006 semis.

Arsenal playing "not to lose" today had absolutely nothing to do with them being an English club. Heck, Arsenal are more Spanish than most clubs in La Liga.

and  
british-flag.jpg
 nat. team soccer.

Arsenal are not the typical English team and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way they approached the match today against a vastly superior team.

Also, there is nothing wrong with parking the bus when you have the lead in CL competition. Lets not forget that despite being the most entertaining team in the world at the time, Barca completely parked the bus against Milan in the 2nd leg of the 2006 semis.

Arsenal playing "not to lose" today had absolutely nothing to do with them being an English club. Heck, Arsenal are more Spanish than most clubs in La Liga.

and  
british-flag.jpg

ready soccer.

Perhaps Herman Edwards should be coaching the English national team.

and  
british-flag.jpg

ready soccer.

Perhaps Herman Edwards should be coaching the English national team.

CL - Out to Barca

Enjoy watching Tottenham play in the CL for the only time in your lifetime. The experience might be over in less than 24 hours for the Super Duper HotSperms!

CL - Out to Barca

Enjoy watching Tottenham play in the CL for the only time in your lifetime. The experience might be over in less than 24 hours for the Super Duper HotSperms!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

and  
british-flag.jpg
 nat. team soccer.

You may be right but I subscribe to the Maradona type of soccer
laugh.gif
 (risky and offensive minded). If your losing... attack, if your tied...attack, and if your winning...attack.

Give the fans a show.  I haven't seen enough Arsenal games this year but from what i saw today they were playing typical british football.

Back
Top Bottom