The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

arshavin on...let's go...just like last time
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This dude Villa just rolled around 4 times and then gets up less than 15 seconds later
laugh.gif

The only thing i hate about watching footy

This dude Villa just rolled around 4 times and then gets up less than 15 seconds later
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

As unlikely as it may seem, an Arsenal goal would see them advance.

Yeah not even a Gunners fan, but would love to seem them advance. Shut up all the Bandwagon fans in my city
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

As unlikely as it may seem, an Arsenal goal would see them advance.

Yeah not even a Gunners fan, but would love to seem them advance. Shut up all the Bandwagon fans in my city
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

How do you give a red for time wasting? What a terrible, terrible call.

Lucky not to get sent off for putting his hands on Alves face. It's a wrap.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

laugh.gif

Its part of the game. If the refs calls it you get a free kick and maybe a card for the other team if he doesnt call it you get up and keep going and may get a card yourself. Growing up playing forward i was never one to flop because if i didnt get the call i lost the ball but if you are a good actor i don't blame you...try your luck.

Lucky not to get sent off for putting his hands on Alves face. It's a wrap.

laugh.gif

Its part of the game. If the refs calls it you get a free kick and maybe a card for the other team if he doesnt call it you get up and keep going and may get a card yourself. Growing up playing forward i was never one to flop because if i didnt get the call i lost the ball but if you are a good actor i don't blame you...try your luck.

laugh.gif

you must hate basketball too...

laugh.gif

you must hate basketball too...

They said from the time the whistle was blown to when rvp shot it...was less than a second. Still a huge joke to me.

They said from the time the whistle was blown to when rvp shot it...was less than a second. Still a huge joke to me.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Almunia is the only gunner giving a +%!* about this game. Youre not completely out arsenal!

We must not be watching the same game. 70-30 possession it's over ladies

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Almunia is the only gunner giving a +%!* about this game. Youre not completely out arsenal!

We must not be watching the same game. 70-30 possession it's over ladies

Perfect game...Villa is out. I know I know  how can a Barca fan not like Villa ...don't know I just don't like that guy. Now i can enjoy the win without Villa having scored.

Perfect game...Villa is out. I know I know  how can a Barca fan not like Villa ...don't know I just don't like that guy. Now i can enjoy the win without Villa having scored.

Back
Top Bottom