The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

i wish i could get up for the spurs arsenal match but theres not way, im not one bit tired and its already 1am.......
frown.gif

i wish i could get up for the spurs arsenal match but theres not way, im not one bit tired and its already 1am.......
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

frown.gif

laugh.gif
Son you need to get whatever schedule you are reading updated.  Spurs-Arsenal is postponed due to the fact that Arsenal is playing Birmingham in the Carling Cup Final on Sunday.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

frown.gif

laugh.gif
Son you need to get whatever schedule you are reading updated.  Spurs-Arsenal is postponed due to the fact that Arsenal is playing Birmingham in the Carling Cup Final on Sunday.

Utd showing some nerves in the early minutes of the game at Wigan...

and i'm not really feeling their formation today...Fletcher at right midfield?eh... 
eyes.gif

Utd showing some nerves in the early minutes of the game at Wigan...

and i'm not really feeling their formation today...Fletcher at right midfield?eh... 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom