The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

laugh.gif

Fab said this on twitter

I dont know if ill make sunday or no, but all i know is that from this moment to sunday 16'30 i wont sleep if its necessary. Ive waited...Too long to captain a final for arsenal and i wont give up till the last second.

frown.gif
If he can't go then I will feel really bad for him.  All this dude wants to do is lift up trophies.

Fab said this on twitter

I dont know if ill make sunday or no, but all i know is that from this moment to sunday 16'30 i wont sleep if its necessary. Ive waited...Too long to captain a final for arsenal and i wont give up till the last second.

frown.gif
If he can't go then I will feel really bad for him.  All this dude wants to do is lift up trophies.

From Twitter | Hearing that swelling to Walcott ankle is mild - looks like approx 2 wks out, so in the balance for Barca #arsenal

Cesc Fàbregas's personal trainer Juan Ferrando tells Marca he'll be out for 7-10 days. Hopeful of playing against Barça away.

Cesc's trainer: "He can play at the Nou Camp, no problems. No doubts. The Carling Cup? That depends on regeneration of the muscle."

From Twitter | Hearing that swelling to Walcott ankle is mild - looks like approx 2 wks out, so in the balance for Barca #arsenal

Cesc Fàbregas's personal trainer Juan Ferrando tells Marca he'll be out for 7-10 days. Hopeful of playing against Barça away.

Cesc's trainer: "He can play at the Nou Camp, no problems. No doubts. The Carling Cup? That depends on regeneration of the muscle."

Re-watched Chelsea's CL match at Copenhagen. Torres wasted A LOT of golden opportunities in front of net. It was good to see Anelka hungry for goal. The Blues looked good in this one match in particular, hopefully they can make things interesting in the BPL for a top 4 CL spot otherwise say goodbye to Ancelotti. Ramires is gradually fitting in better but that leaves out Obi Mikel. Either way, Carlo has plentiful weapons to choose from luckily.
Since Malouda shaved his braids he looks exactly like KPB 
eek.gif

Re-watched Chelsea's CL match at Copenhagen. Torres wasted A LOT of golden opportunities in front of net. It was good to see Anelka hungry for goal. The Blues looked good in this one match in particular, hopefully they can make things interesting in the BPL for a top 4 CL spot otherwise say goodbye to Ancelotti. Ramires is gradually fitting in better but that leaves out Obi Mikel. Either way, Carlo has plentiful weapons to choose from luckily.
Since Malouda shaved his braids he looks exactly like KPB 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom