The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Thats what happens when you play Stoke. We just had to get that 3 pts. United plays twice by the time we play another league game so we needed to go ahead and keep pace.  How bad did the Walcott injury look?  Did he really turn his ankle that bad?

Thats what happens when you play Stoke. We just had to get that 3 pts. United plays twice by the time we play another league game so we needed to go ahead and keep pace.  How bad did the Walcott injury look?  Did he really turn his ankle that bad?

From Twitter | BBC are reporting the same. Fàbregas had a small problem so was taken off as a precaution and will have a scan tomorrow to make sure.

Theo's injury looks like it will sprain, hopefully not too bad but doubt he'll be available for Sunday.
Let's hope that tweet is right and Cesc isn't injured.

OM & United game was horrible, hopefully OM can get an away goal to make things interesting.

Didn't see the Bayrn game but they won 1-0 with an away goal.

From Twitter | BBC are reporting the same. Fàbregas had a small problem so was taken off as a precaution and will have a scan tomorrow to make sure.

Theo's injury looks like it will sprain, hopefully not too bad but doubt he'll be available for Sunday.

OM & United game was horrible, hopefully OM can get an away goal to make things interesting.

I recorded both of the CL games today. Is either even worth watching? Or I should I just zip through and watch the final few minutes to see the build to Bayern's winner?

I recorded both of the CL games today. Is either even worth watching? Or I should I just zip through and watch the final few minutes to see the build to Bayern's winner?

^ Man Utd/OM match was relatively unexciting. Deserves a pass unless you have substantial free time. On the other hand, Inter/Bayern was pretty open and exciting. Could/should have been more goals than the 1-0 result.
DGK: You clearly haven't watched CR7 AT ALL this season. 

^ Man Utd/OM match was relatively unexciting. Deserves a pass unless you have substantial free time. On the other hand, Inter/Bayern was pretty open and exciting. Could/should have been more goals than the 1-0 result.
DGK: You clearly haven't watched CR7 AT ALL this season. 

Originally Posted by DLo13

The United game was
sick.gif
.  I didin't see any of the Bayern match but it was a really late goal so to atleast watch that build up would probably be good.

Originally Posted by DLo13

The United game was
sick.gif
.  I didin't see any of the Bayern match but it was a really late goal so to atleast watch that build up would probably be good.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Wenger said Walcott is out for Sunday.  He does not know the status of Fabregas yet.  Hopefully he is fine.  We can get by without Walcott for a few games but I would really like to have him 100% for the Barca game as he is crucial to our counter attacking play that looked dangerous the first time around.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Wenger said Walcott is out for Sunday.  He does not know the status of Fabregas yet.  Hopefully he is fine.  We can get by without Walcott for a few games but I would really like to have him 100% for the Barca game as he is crucial to our counter attacking play that looked dangerous the first time around.

Today Nani didn't fulfill the high expectations we've come to expect of him, especially on the biggest stage in the CL. 
Berba picked out the wrong pass late, should have centered for Scholes. 

That WAS a foul on Rooney when the defender pulled him back, but I don't find it to be a huge deal that the ref chose to play on. 

Today Nani didn't fulfill the high expectations we've come to expect of him, especially on the biggest stage in the CL. 
Berba picked out the wrong pass late, should have centered for Scholes. 

That WAS a foul on Rooney when the defender pulled him back, but I don't find it to be a huge deal that the ref chose to play on. 

Great result today, but we lost Theo and Cesc. Theo is definitely out Sunday but could feature vs Barca which I think is more important. Cesc they said has a knock on his knee so hopefully it's not bad and he'll be back for Barca.

Ramsey is back so that'll help us in the midfield. 1 pt back now, we need Utd to slip up.

Also great game for Marseille I think, now it's theirs to lose. Going to Old Trafford with Gignac, Andre Ayew, Valbuena and Remy back at 100% will help alot, hopefully they get a result.

Great result today, but we lost Theo and Cesc. Theo is definitely out Sunday but could feature vs Barca which I think is more important. Cesc they said has a knock on his knee so hopefully it's not bad and he'll be back for Barca.

Ramsey is back so that'll help us in the midfield. 1 pt back now, we need Utd to slip up.

Also great game for Marseille I think, now it's theirs to lose. Going to Old Trafford with Gignac, Andre Ayew, Valbuena and Remy back at 100% will help alot, hopefully they get a result.

The draw at home isn't a bad result for OM, but something tells me they NEEDED a goal. Even with Gignac Marseille will be hard-pressed to earn a victory or scored draw at Old Trafford. I'm assuming Ferdinand will be back for the return leg, but either way Smalling played well yet again. On the other hand Darron Gibson had a less than stellar start. 

The draw at home isn't a bad result for OM, but something tells me they NEEDED a goal. Even with Gignac Marseille will be hard-pressed to earn a victory or scored draw at Old Trafford. I'm assuming Ferdinand will be back for the return leg, but either way Smalling played well yet again. On the other hand Darron Gibson had a less than stellar start. 

Back
Top Bottom