The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

first half was poor but the second half was bright with the Ronaldo FK hitting the post, the Ramos header off the bar and ultimately the Benzema goal. Lyon's defensive tactic was noticeably looser then too perhaps due to fatigue. Disappointed to have conceded a goal in that fashion late in the game but an away goal // draw isn't so bad considering our history at Stade Gerland.

Adebayor was poor. Di Maria and Ozil were off as well. Bastos will miss the next match due to yellow card accumulation.

As far as Chelsea, the press/pundits will always debate between Drogba and Torres but Nicolas Anelka has played well in recent times capping it with a slick performance today. The Blues are pretty much through. Torres had some opportunities to find goal but still disappoints with his touches.

first half was poor but the second half was bright with the Ronaldo FK hitting the post, the Ramos header off the bar and ultimately the Benzema goal. Lyon's defensive tactic was noticeably looser then too perhaps due to fatigue. Disappointed to have conceded a goal in that fashion late in the game but an away goal // draw isn't so bad considering our history at Stade Gerland.

Adebayor was poor. Di Maria and Ozil were off as well. Bastos will miss the next match due to yellow card accumulation.

As far as Chelsea, the press/pundits will always debate between Drogba and Torres but Nicolas Anelka has played well in recent times capping it with a slick performance today. The Blues are pretty much through. Torres had some opportunities to find goal but still disappoints with his touches.

our strikers have been useless all season
30t6p3b.gif

watching the Lyon game I've concluded that Madrid need to learn how to play like a real team, CR making invisible passes to Casper expecting someone there and was horrible to my eyes.

Haven't been able to see weekend games if I'm wrong about this so all I have is Champions league
ohwell.gif

watching the Lyon game I've concluded that Madrid need to learn how to play like a real team, CR making invisible passes to Casper expecting someone there and was horrible to my eyes.

Haven't been able to see weekend games if I'm wrong about this so all I have is Champions league
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

CR7 = doo-doo.

truth.

he's not a playmaker. does close to nothing for his team. he's selfish. complains. etc. etc.

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

CR7 = doo-doo.

truth.

he's not a playmaker. does close to nothing for his team. he's selfish. complains. etc. etc.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

CR7 = doo-doo.

truth.

Come on son....

He has what 24 goals this year. Second in La Liga.  I will give you the other stuff lol.  Not a playmaker mainly because he is selfish....yes he complains.  But lets not make it out like he is terrible.  I think the selfishness is almost a Real quality lol still love them though.

Why all the hate for Benzema?  Dude has been on form for both Club and country recently and people still just hating on him.  Glad to see him doing well i always liked him.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

CR7 = doo-doo.

truth.

Come on son....

He has what 24 goals this year. Second in La Liga.  I will give you the other stuff lol.  Not a playmaker mainly because he is selfish....yes he complains.  But lets not make it out like he is terrible.  I think the selfishness is almost a Real quality lol still love them though.

Why all the hate for Benzema?  Dude has been on form for both Club and country recently and people still just hating on him.  Glad to see him doing well i always liked him.

Back
Top Bottom