The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Valdés getting treatment

The player is suffering from a strain of the capsular ligament in his left knee. The pain began following the Arsenal game and has continued.

Since then, Víctor Valdés has been receiving physio treatment and today began PRP treatment- His progress will determine his availability for upcoming games.

From the Barca website | http://www.fcbarcelona.ca...ona&utm_content=Football

Valdés getting treatment

The player is suffering from a strain of the capsular ligament in his left knee. The pain began following the Arsenal game and has continued.

Since then, Víctor Valdés has been receiving physio treatment and today began PRP treatment- His progress will determine his availability for upcoming games.

From the Barca website | http://www.fcbarcelona.ca...ona&utm_content=Football

^ The camera showed him in the stands... ahh, that makes sense now. Seems like a lot of athletes are using this PRP treatment nowadays...

^ The camera showed him in the stands... ahh, that makes sense now. Seems like a lot of athletes are using this PRP treatment nowadays...

Layton Orient Goal
pimp.gif

Barca has been trying to give me heart attacks these past few weeks...I have to admit that although we're not playing well it's been more exciting to watch these games.

Llorente is a problem. The announcer was saying that Chelsea might look into him during the summer...

Barca has been trying to give me heart attacks these past few weeks...I have to admit that although we're not playing well it's been more exciting to watch these games.

Llorente is a problem. The announcer was saying that Chelsea might look into him during the summer...

Originally Posted by sam206

I don't see what is so funny if arshavin and rvp leave this summer. I think it could happen because wegner is famous for wanting to have young talent and letting older players go( arshavin is 29 and rvp is 28)
Link:http://www.goal.com/en/ne...-robin-van-persie-andrey
I doubt it will happen, but who knows if inter offers more money it could happen, just look what happened to torres

No way in hell would Moratti splash that kind of money, especially on fowards when they just bought Pazzini. Pandev and Milito are struggling but no need to panic. Goal.com has always been full of bs.

Originally Posted by sam206

I don't see what is so funny if arshavin and rvp leave this summer. I think it could happen because wegner is famous for wanting to have young talent and letting older players go( arshavin is 29 and rvp is 28)
Link:http://www.goal.com/en/ne...-robin-van-persie-andrey
I doubt it will happen, but who knows if inter offers more money it could happen, just look what happened to torres

No way in hell would Moratti splash that kind of money, especially on fowards when they just bought Pazzini. Pandev and Milito are struggling but no need to panic. Goal.com has always been full of bs.

Llorente to Chelsea wouldnt make much sense when they just brought in Torres. I can see Llorente maybe going to Real.

Llorente to Chelsea wouldnt make much sense when they just brought in Torres. I can see Llorente maybe going to Real.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I don't know about Llorente or not but wouldn't this be a good time this summer to move Anelka and/or Drogba for younger blood to partner with Torres.  It seems to me that might be what Abromovich is thinking.  If they crash out of the CL and finish 5th Ancelotti will be looking for employment as well.

I don't know about Llorente or not but wouldn't this be a good time this summer to move Anelka and/or Drogba for younger blood to partner with Torres.  It seems to me that might be what Abromovich is thinking.  If they crash out of the CL and finish 5th Ancelotti will be looking for employment as well.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

good riddance... I dunno who I wanna see at the helm but Ancelotti needs to go... as well as lampard, one last fair well season for Didier tho... he will always be my boy
pimp.gif

I see them keeping Anelka dispite his douchiness tho... hes still got alot left in the tank, im not sure how old he is exactly but he always looks fit which is incredible for how lazy he can be 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

good riddance... I dunno who I wanna see at the helm but Ancelotti needs to go... as well as lampard, one last fair well season for Didier tho... he will always be my boy
pimp.gif

I see them keeping Anelka dispite his douchiness tho... hes still got alot left in the tank, im not sure how old he is exactly but he always looks fit which is incredible for how lazy he can be 
laugh.gif

I think the announcer suggested it because of the rumors of Drogba wanting to go back to Marseille? Not sure

I think the announcer suggested it because of the rumors of Drogba wanting to go back to Marseille? Not sure

Back
Top Bottom