The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Pathetic 2nd half by Utd. Glad they won, but a bit of a shame for Crawley cuz they fought hard.

agreed. we needed more from the likes of bebe and obertan today but they didnt really impress. well fought from crawley though.

nothing to be proud of today from the squad, but i think chris smalling, gibson, and lindegaard all played a solid match individually.
[h1]
[/h1]

Pathetic 2nd half by Utd. Glad they won, but a bit of a shame for Crawley cuz they fought hard.  
yeah,i'm just relieved to see Utd progress...with the CL knockout stages coming up,it would have been another fixture too many...
Crawley played really well especially in the last 30mins of the game...almost scored in injury time when that header hit the bar...

and Bebe was so crap on that right side of midfield,he had to switch positions with Chicharito...
30t6p3b.gif

yeah,i'm just relieved to see Utd progress...with the CL knockout stages coming up,it would have been another fixture too many...
Crawley played really well especially in the last 30mins of the game...almost scored in injury time when that header hit the bar...

and Bebe was so crap on that right side of midfield,he had to switch positions with Chicharito...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm expecting Leyton to give us a hell of a fight tomorrow, hopefully it's an easy victory.

This.  You know Wenger is going to have to rotate with Stoke on Wednesday and the Carling Cup Final next Sunday.  The O's are going to be a tough out for sure especially at their place.  I am hoping we don't have a let down.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm expecting Leyton to give us a hell of a fight tomorrow, hopefully it's an easy victory.

This.  You know Wenger is going to have to rotate with Stoke on Wednesday and the Carling Cup Final next Sunday.  The O's are going to be a tough out for sure especially at their place.  I am hoping we don't have a let down.

I don't see what is so funny if arshavin and rvp leave this summer. I think it could happen because wegner is famous for wanting to have young talent and letting older players go( arshavin is 29 and rvp is 28)
Link:http://www.goal.com/en/ne...-robin-van-persie-andrey
I doubt it will happen, but who knows if inter offers more money it could happen, just look what happened to torres

I don't see what is so funny if arshavin and rvp leave this summer. I think it could happen because wegner is famous for wanting to have young talent and letting older players go( arshavin is 29 and rvp is 28)
Link:http://www.goal.com/en/ne...-robin-van-persie-andrey
I doubt it will happen, but who knows if inter offers more money it could happen, just look what happened to torres

Mourinho, 9 years without losing at Home.. Simply special. His last home loss was February 23rd, 2002.

Angel Di Maria was the standout today. Nothing really worth nothing, just 3 points with focus on Lyon.

Mourinho, 9 years without losing at Home.. Simply special. His last home loss was February 23rd, 2002.

Angel Di Maria was the standout today. Nothing really worth nothing, just 3 points with focus on Lyon.

Arsenal is really taking that "Be A Gooner. Be A Giver." thing to heart this year. Good for them.

Arsenal is really taking that "Be A Gooner. Be A Giver." thing to heart this year. Good for them.

Here is a t-shirt we did to honor the great Ronaldo, hope we did him justice.

http://livebreathefutbol.com/the-phenomenon/

o-fenomeno_mockup_blk2.png

o-fenomeno_web_ad.png

Sorry for the Ninjahood sized pics watch out for a LBF thread soon. 

comments/constructive criticism welcomed 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Oh yeah nothing new about Arsenal playing another game, I ain't even mad. 

I say we play about the same team as today but Eboue in for Sagna and Diaby for Song and hopefully Ramsey.

Breaking News from Twitter Victor Valdes looks likely to miss Arsenal match with Knee injury, If I find an article confirming I will post.

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

Here is a t-shirt we did to honor the great Ronaldo, hope we did him justice.

http://livebreathefutbol.com/the-phenomenon/

o-fenomeno_mockup_blk2.png

o-fenomeno_web_ad.png

Sorry for the Ninjahood sized pics watch out for a LBF thread soon. 

comments/constructive criticism welcomed 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I say we play about the same team as today but Eboue in for Sagna and Diaby for Song and hopefully Ramsey.

Breaking News from Twitter Victor Valdes looks likely to miss Arsenal match with Knee injury, If I find an article confirming I will post.

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Exactly if we play the exact team at Emirates and actually use some subs if necessary it won't even matter.  Wenger was not going to put in any important players and that is why we used 0 subs.  Yes I would have rather taken care of business but Wenger had no choice but to field the side he did and once he has done that all bets our off because that all them boys either suck or are badly out of form.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Exactly if we play the exact team at Emirates and actually use some subs if necessary it won't even matter.  Wenger was not going to put in any important players and that is why we used 0 subs.  Yes I would have rather taken care of business but Wenger had no choice but to field the side he did and once he has done that all bets our off because that all them boys either suck or are badly out of form.

Back
Top Bottom