The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Real is televised on Fox Sports HD 
pimp.gif
. Can't wait.

30t6p3b.gif
I still cant believe we drew yesterday. I watched the game up until the 70min before I had to leave for work and I checked the score at lunch and we drew. The difference in the 2 XIs is shocking.

Anyways big game with Stoke coming up mid-week, hopefully the boys take care of business.

30t6p3b.gif
I still cant believe we drew yesterday. I watched the game up until the 70min before I had to leave for work and I checked the score at lunch and we drew. The difference in the 2 XIs is shocking.

Anyways big game with Stoke coming up mid-week, hopefully the boys take care of business.

Barcelona are mad at Arsenal for trying to sign another player from their academy, 16 year old Jon Miquel Toral Harper.

The Catalan giants are furious with the Gunners for trying to lure midfielder Toral. He has an English mother and is, I understand, now close to signing a professional contract with the Gunners.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...Miquel-Toral-Harper.html

His agent is Pep Guardiola's brother and he is believed to have helped Arsenal sign him. Another source was saying that AW was trying to sign another player from their academy along with Miquel but he decided to stay in Barcelona. He can also choose to play for England since his mother is from England even though he plays for Spain's U-16 at the moment.

Barcelona are mad at Arsenal for trying to sign another player from their academy, 16 year old Jon Miquel Toral Harper.

The Catalan giants are furious with the Gunners for trying to lure midfielder Toral. He has an English mother and is, I understand, now close to signing a professional contract with the Gunners.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...Miquel-Toral-Harper.html

His agent is Pep Guardiola's brother and he is believed to have helped Arsenal sign him. Another source was saying that AW was trying to sign another player from their academy along with Miquel but he decided to stay in Barcelona. He can also choose to play for England since his mother is from England even though he plays for Spain's U-16 at the moment.

I honestly don't see a way in the world that Chelsea make a bid for Llorente. The Torres signing was a message of intent, and they do not intend to get another target man. I do see Drogba leaving in the summer, either to Marseilles or to pair up with Mourinho again, wherever he lands. If they attempt to sign any out-and-out striker in the summer window, I believe it will be a fresh bid for Lukaku from Anderlecht, but to me, that would mean selling off Borini and/or Sturridge and once again not developing the youth or giving them a chance.

Their biggest issue will be bringing in a winger with pace and a creative player. I expect a fresh bid for Neymar and another player like Jovetic or Alexis Sanchez.

I honestly don't see a way in the world that Chelsea make a bid for Llorente. The Torres signing was a message of intent, and they do not intend to get another target man. I do see Drogba leaving in the summer, either to Marseilles or to pair up with Mourinho again, wherever he lands. If they attempt to sign any out-and-out striker in the summer window, I believe it will be a fresh bid for Lukaku from Anderlecht, but to me, that would mean selling off Borini and/or Sturridge and once again not developing the youth or giving them a chance.

Their biggest issue will be bringing in a winger with pace and a creative player. I expect a fresh bid for Neymar and another player like Jovetic or Alexis Sanchez.

We really are kind of bastards. I can't wait until 5-7 years from now when this kid and Ignasi Miquel are being courted by Barcelona to "come home". I don't necessarily think its right, but its also not against the rules per se. I'm surprised that Spain hasn't made the age for a pro contract 16 like England does.

At the same time, what does it say to these kids when Barca is buying a 30-40 million euro player every season. I mean Mascherano has seen the field like 2 times this year, regret that move much? Bojan was supposed to be the next big thing, but they just keep buying players to put in front of him.

We really are kind of bastards. I can't wait until 5-7 years from now when this kid and Ignasi Miquel are being courted by Barcelona to "come home". I don't necessarily think its right, but its also not against the rules per se. I'm surprised that Spain hasn't made the age for a pro contract 16 like England does.

At the same time, what does it say to these kids when Barca is buying a 30-40 million euro player every season. I mean Mascherano has seen the field like 2 times this year, regret that move much? Bojan was supposed to be the next big thing, but they just keep buying players to put in front of him.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Bojan gets decent playing time now and then but he sucks @#$%. Our bench= 
sick.gif
  Mascherano,Milito, Maxwell, Bojan. Only dude I see having upside is Affelay. We have been terrible with money management the past few years, ESPECIALLY with the whole Eto'o/Ibrahimovic situation 
sick.gif

mad.gif

As for  Arsenal "taking" one of our youth products, I really don't see a reason to be mad. Yeah I'd prefer them to stay, but they're not being "taken" against their will

sick.gif
  Mascherano,Milito, Maxwell, Bojan. Only dude I see having upside is Affelay. We have been terrible with money management the past few years, ESPECIALLY with the whole Eto'o/Ibrahimovic situation 
sick.gif

mad.gif

As for  Arsenal "taking" one of our youth products, I really don't see a reason to be mad. Yeah I'd prefer them to stay, but they're not being "taken" against their will

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What are you guys watching, Chelski or Madrid? I can't decide.

im watching chelsea, i just found out that the inter game wont be on FSC tomorrow im mad
frown.gif

EDIT: i just noticed that malouda cut his braids and now has some sort of mohawk 

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What are you guys watching, Chelski or Madrid? I can't decide.

im watching chelsea, i just found out that the inter game wont be on FSC tomorrow im mad
frown.gif

EDIT: i just noticed that malouda cut his braids and now has some sort of mohawk 

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif
sick.gif

mad.gif

I mean they tried to sign Benike Afobe & Chuks Aneke last season so I don't see why they're mad.
Also I hear that Juventus are really interested in Bojan and they're planing to start making offers a couple of weeks before the season ends to show how much they want him. 

Damn I turned to the Madrid game and Chelsea scores, let's hope they lose though. Madrid too.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif
sick.gif

mad.gif

I mean they tried to sign Benike Afobe & Chuks Aneke last season so I don't see why they're mad.
Also I hear that Juventus are really interested in Bojan and they're planing to start making offers a couple of weeks before the season ends to show how much they want him. 

Damn I turned to the Madrid game and Chelsea scores, let's hope they lose though. Madrid too.

I wonder what Carlo is watching to put Michael Essien in the team sheet. His dip in form has been unbelievable.

I wonder what Carlo is watching to put Michael Essien in the team sheet. His dip in form has been unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom