The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Madrid wasted so many chances 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Halftime718

R.I.P Dean Richards 
RIP...
tired.gif
 i remembered seeing him feature for Spurs...

by the way,did anyone watch Bayern vs Dortmund?
it was the first time i watched a Bundesliga match this season instead of just the highlights...

great game...Dortmund with a 3-1 away win...that Nuri Sahin goal was...
eek.gif

will be nice to see them play in the Champions' League next season...they're a really fluid attacking team...

Originally Posted by Halftime718

R.I.P Dean Richards 
RIP...
tired.gif
 i remembered seeing him feature for Spurs...

by the way,did anyone watch Bayern vs Dortmund?
it was the first time i watched a Bundesliga match this season instead of just the highlights...

great game...Dortmund with a 3-1 away win...that Nuri Sahin goal was...
eek.gif

will be nice to see them play in the Champions' League next season...they're a really fluid attacking team...

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

And they've only conceded 14 goals. They'll probably sell some players though this summer like Goetze, Subotic, Barrios.  
i read a few days ago that Man Utd are tracking Goetze...
frankly though,i'd prefer to see them sign Subotic...two Serbian rocks in the heart of Utd's defence will be
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

And they've only conceded 14 goals. They'll probably sell some players though this summer like Goetze, Subotic, Barrios.  
i read a few days ago that Man Utd are tracking Goetze...
frankly though,i'd prefer to see them sign Subotic...two Serbian rocks in the heart of Utd's defence will be
eek.gif

pimp.gif

I heard man u were asking about subotic this past transfer window..dont know how reliable that source is though..

smh.

I heard man u were asking about subotic this past transfer window..dont know how reliable that source is though..

smh.

Originally Posted by Demps

it was from this one i think: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...und-defender-Neven-Subotic.html#ixzz1F7L5UDBh

here's the interesting part from that news:

German newspaper Bild reports that Subotic's agent, Stephen Kelly, is close to Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson, which could help to smooth a summer deal.

devil.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

it was from this one i think: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...und-defender-Neven-Subotic.html#ixzz1F7L5UDBh

here's the interesting part from that news:

German newspaper Bild reports that Subotic's agent, Stephen Kelly, is close to Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson, which could help to smooth a summer deal.

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom